Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

I think you guys are doing retirement wrong; I think it the best thing since sliced bread.  Between hunting and kayak fishing, working at the church, keeping up the yard and hanging out at the local rifle and pistol club I have to squeeze time in for the wife.  I am truly blessed.

Any word on getting this draft rolling again?

13 minutes ago, evmiii said:

I think you guys are doing retirement wrong; I think it the best thing since sliced bread.  Between hunting and kayak fishing, working at the church, keeping up the yard and hanging out at the local rifle and pistol club I have to squeeze time in for the wife.  I am truly blessed.

Right, it takes two though, which was kinda his point I think.

Just waiting on @JDePalm to sort things out on his end. We've confirmed he's a little tied up but are eagerly awaiting his pick.

1 minute ago, evmiii said:

Waiting on the Patriots - they are aware they are on the clock but have some life things to tend to. I am sure they will be here soon. 

3 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

If we get together and do this again next year perhaps we can explore sharing phone numbers or personal emails so we can get a text or an alert when our picks are due. 

But then you guys can... contact me. 

3 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

If we get together and do this again next year perhaps we can explore sharing phone numbers or personal emails so we can get a text or an alert when our picks are due. 

I had thought abotu that last year. People could even just set up a draft email address if they want to maintain privacy.

I also want to add a rule that if you trade for a pick that on the clock, you have 30 mins to make the pick. It has not happened this year, but in previous years, a few people have made a trade then gone to sleep - if that person is in Europe, that's from say 8PM to 4AM. The first part of that is a huge pick time.  

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

It WOULD be easier if we got notifications from this forum. Wish there was a good app for it that told you when you got mentioned, etc.

So I guess a phone number would work. 

Mine is 867-5309

🎵 KDawg, I've got your number, 

I need to make you mine, 

KDawg, don't change your number. 🎵

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

It WOULD be easier if we got notifications from this forum. Wish there was a good app for it that told you when you got mentioned, etc.

So I guess a phone number would work. 

Mine is 867-5309

You do get notifications. They are in the little bell. Every time there is either a reaction to one of your comments, quoted, or you are mentioned in the thread, there is a notification.

Also, you can select to follow this thread and it will send you emails when there is something posted. The other thing we do in case you never received one is to PM people when they are on thr clock. 

All in all guys, this is moving at a lightening pace. Part of that is this virus thing and most people staying home. Last year at this time were at pick #69 - Vs the 124 that have been made this year.  We are at a blistering place!

7 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

You do get notifications. They are in the little bell. Every time there is either a reaction to one of your comments, quoted, or you are mentioned in the thread, there is a notification.

Also, you can select to follow this thread and it will send you emails when there is something posted. The other thing we do in case you never received one is to PM people when they are on thr clock. 

All in all guys, this is moving at a lightening pace. Part of that is this virus thing and most people staying home. Last year at this time were at pick #69 - Vs the 124 that have been made this year.  We are at a blistering place!

If I’m on the site I get notifications. I mean banners notifications on my phone. And emails don’t mean much. Don’t check those all day long. It’s mostly spam from people who have sold my email address to other companies or places I’ve given my email to. 

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

If I’m on the site I get notifications. I mean banners notifications on my phone. And emails don’t mean much. Don’t check those all day long. It’s mostly spam from people who have sold my email address to other companies or places I’ve given my email to. 

You really should check your email more often. I frequently get opportunities to earn money from Nigerian princes. 

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I get on the site from my phone. Shows me the notifications. And I do believe you can set notifications so you get those banners. Ask one of the mods. I had to have mine turned off as I use my work computer a lot.

10 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Gop to Account settings: image.png.2859223cfc177b11e9680fa7aa98c641.png

Then Notification image.png.a4737f85161e5ee6454fb7139d58ddd0.png

Then you have your choice

image.png.44e240f04b32a06e7ed4a5afa021ef44.png

14 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I get on the site from my phone. Shows me the notifications. And I do believe you can set notifications so you get those banners. Ask one of the mods. I had to have mine turned off as I use my work computer a lot.

Gop to Account settings: M

Then Notification

Then you have your choice

I get notification ON the site. I want to get them if I’m not on the site. Does that notification setting allow us to get banner notifications on the phone? I don’t think so? It would be sweet if it did.

Ok Guys, from the sounds of it, the Patriots have a lot going on right now. So out of common decency, we will wait to contact them again until they are almost about to be skipped. At which time we will offer to have @KillBill26 take over the team and run it for him. So sit tight.  We hope, first, that everything is well with him and his family and second, find out if he'd like us to take it from here. That's the plan, so please lets be patient and understanding. These are crazy times...

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I get notification ON the site. I want to get them if I’m not on the site. Does that notification setting allow us to get banner notifications on the phone? I don’t think so? It would be sweet if it did.

That notification is not just while you are on the site   You just have to have a browser open.   That was my point.    I don;t think their app does ES. I am looking now. 

Just now, goskins10 said:

That notification is not just while you are on the site   You just have to have a browser open.   That was my point.    I don;t think their app does ES. I am looking now. 

My browser is not open if my phone is locked. 

On my pc I get the beep. On my phone I do not.

Just now, KDawg said:

My browser is not open if my phone is locked. 

On my pc I get the beep. On my phone I do not.

The phone app is lousy. Does not even offer ES. Then again, maybe you are just too attached to your phone....  🙂  Just Kidding.  Totally meant as a joke. 

Ok so new information has been revealed and @KillBill26 will be making the Patriot pick at about 7:30.... After that he'll offer up the team to anyone that is not participating to see if they'd like to participate. If there are no takers, he will pick for the Patriots....Everyone cool with that? if not please let us know. We Hope @JDePalm all the best for him and his family and thank him for his participation. So pick coming in around 7:30 y'all lets get ready to pick up the pace. Thank You!

Archived