Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 112th pick in this year's Mock Draft, the NOT San Diego Chargers have finally decided to change to the offensive side of the football. With the defense currently having added CB Jeffrey Okudah, LB Kenneth Murray and LB Akeem Davis-Gaither, the Chargers decided to add some beef to their offensive front. 2019_11_23ECUPiratesUConnHuskiesFootball070.0.thumb.jpg.4c181af38706448b5d980b9bd26756ac.jpg

Matt Peart, Offensive Tackle, UConn

8 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Love the pick!

Thanks bro, I know you like him as well.  He’s just so dang physical, really gets after receivers.  Add to that solid athleticism, lots of PDs, and aggressiveness in run support... I feel like he should be higher than the draft community has put him.  

Just now, PokerPacker said:

Just ask yourself: what company makes hockey sticks?  Easton.  So it's an Easton Stick.

Oh. Well... Now I know. I didn't know that prior to the post. I wasn't projecting anything or anything. 

See you in the 5th round, suckers.

Trade announcement: 

The Carolina Panthers send picks #113 and #152 to the Atlanta Falcons for picks #119, #134, and #228. 

The Atlanta Falcons are now on the clock - Pick to come tomorrow morning after I sleep on it....   Just Kidding - Pick coming in less than 10 mins. 

After using the first 3 picks to work on a very bad defense - we needed to fill the one hole in the offence - C to replace an aging Alex Mack in the next few years. 

So with the 113th pick in the 2020 ES Mock draft, the Atlanta Falcons select: Nick Harris, C Washington Huskies. Nick can spend a few years as a back-up and learning from one of the best. At the very least he should provide solid depth at a position that needed depth and could end up the heir apparent to Mack. 

image.png.01ed3aa7de50440d969ee58fc1e7db0e.png

With the 115th pick in the 2020 ES Mock, the Cleveland Browns select Antonio Gibson – RB – Memphis

image.png.4a9243480c8022ba5aa21ab20ca2491e.png

A bit of a luxury pick since the Browns have Chubb and Hunt, but they’re pretty blah behind those two and Gibson is a weapon with his explosiveness and ability to make guys miss in the open field.  Lined up mostly at WR at Memphis and he can be used the same in the NFL but will likely be a 3rd down RB and KR.  Scored 14 TDs last season on 77 combined touches as a RB/WR/KR.  Nice chess piece for an OC to have.

Archived