Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

13 minutes ago, mcterry said:

The Zach Moss pick broke my heart, was going to snatch him next round.

I ended up there because other picks I hoped would slide slid to someone else, and the fact that the Chiefs need a back.  Every back I had my eye on was taken just before I picked so figured I better grab him or he'll be gone.  Hail

It’s going to be interesting to see how the actual draft plays out in regards to the receivers.  Guys like Edwards, Gabriel Davis and Tyler Johnson have been pretty consistently mocked later than they’ve gone in here, but I think this is closer to their natural range.  Who knows though.  

4 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Pats took cam brown, lb, Penn St at 100 overall.   Skin em alive is on the clock

@Skin'emAlive

Yeah I was happy he was still there, good value at this point.  He has a high ceiling.   I'm thinking he ends up going in the 2nd.  

I was debating Ushe at 84 but needed a WR more urgently.

7 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Pats took cam brown, lb, Penn St at 100 overall.   Skin em alive is on the clock

@Skin'emAlive

Yeah I was happy he was still there, good value at this point.  He has a high ceiling.   I'm thinking he ends up going in the 2nd.  

Love the Uch

On 2/12/2020 at 10:55 PM, volsmet said:

Uche is the guy I’m most bullish on v the rest of the football world.

On 1/29/2020 at 2:27 PM, volsmet said:

Josh Uche is another UM defensive prospect with some versatility 

With the 101st selection in the 2020 NFL Draft, The Seattle Seahawks select:

K.J. Hill, WR Ohio State University

6' 192lbs

IMG_7543_gqj3ka.jpg

We've been looking for a guy to replace Doug Baldwin for years. K.J. brings elite route running to an explosive offense in Seattle. He is not going to break any tackles, and he lacks explosiveness. But he has speed, quickness, and above all incredible route running IQ. Throw him in the slot and let him work in space.

I pray that he falls to the skins in the 4th. I know he is small in stature, but the speed and precision between McLaurin, Hill, and Sims would take the league by storm.

8A8BF858-C747-4C9A-958A-FE70F78C1907.gif

Just now, Skin'emAlive said:

With the 101st selection in the 2020 NFL Draft, The Seattle Seahawks select:

K.J. Hill, WR Ohio State University

6' 192lbs

IMG_7543_gqj3ka.jpg

We've been looking for a guy to replace Doug Baldwin for years. K.J. brings elite route running to an explosive offense in Seattle. He is not going to break any tackles, and he lacks explosiveness. But he has speed, quickness, and above all incredible route running IQ. Throw him in the slot and let him work in space.

I pray that he falls to the skins in the 4th. I know he is small in stature, but the speed and precision between McLaurin, Hill, and Sims would take the league by storm.

Kj always stood out when watching DH.

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Kj always stood out when watching DH.

If there is one lock in this draft I have, its KJ Hill going to the Skins if he is available in the 4th. We dont need a Pittman or Claypool. Continue building the OSU offense that was predicated on elite speed, route running, and YAC.

2 minutes ago, murphys4life said:

With the 102nd pick in the 2020 nfl draft the pittsburg steelers select Bradlee Anae DE from Utah

bradlee anae.png

Anae tested poorly, but he’s the most refined pass rusher & he obliterated Jackson when Utah faced USC. 

Archived