Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 85th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select:

Willie Gay JR. , LB Mississippi State University

6’2” 235 lbs

2EBBF62A-B093-4AF3-9BFB-27758BFBC85A.thumb.jpeg.388391da103b563a27844baea450079c.jpeg

Willie Gay is one of those second level enforcers that will stick his face in a fan and like it.” That’s the kind of stuff people say about a guy like Willie. That’s the kind of guy we want on our football team. Second only to Isaiah Simmons in speed at the position, and a true coverage backer, we envision Willie finding a spot quickly next to Bobby Wagner and KJ Wright.  

56 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I honestly thought he was so happy he could post his own pick that he nicknamed himself DJ Dallas for being able to announce it himself.  I had to google the player, never heard of him.

Nope. I actually didn't want to post it. But i was on the clock. Nice try tho.

2 hours ago, volsmet said:

Next clue for who the Bills are looking at:

EAA6C6E5-C1DC-407E-AE6C-5B458A82C87A.jpeg

Formerly known as Terrell Hall, Terrell Lewis passed on that last name while at Alabama. The DMV native is a first round talent with injury concerns; the Bills, desperate for pass rush help, can’t pass on Lewis at pick 86.

With Pick #86 - the Buffalo Bills select:

Terrell Lewis

Ok we have the next 3 picks to announce:

1. with the 87th pick in the ES 2020 Mock draft the New England Patriots select Thaddeus Moss TE LSU

2. with the 88th pick in the ES 2020 Mock draft the New Orleans Saints select Cater Coughlin LB Minnesota

3. with the 89th pick in the ES 2020 Mock draft the LA Rams select Jonathan Greenard Edge Florida

@skinny21 is on the clock

@Chump Bailey is on deck ( I have his pick ready to go)

@duffy is in the wings

@Redskin21502 is in the wings as well

Troy Dye. An athletic specimen that doesn’t like contact, plays back so his teammates take blocks and then makes plays. The guy has some absolute raw potential though so, I can absolutely see the logic in the pick.

Man, Greenard getting picked right before me really threw me off.  I was in bed last night with my wife waiting for me to get off my phone, didn’t have anyone I really liked at that pick and wasn’t going to hold everyone up overnight with a trade requests (or to mull it over)...

giphy.gif

Archived