Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Good player, another one of my favs. 

I considered Ashtyn Davis in round 2. 

I thought Dawg-Gaither would take his guy here, he’s one of the more popular guys in our draft familia ... I suspect I know who Miami is about to select. 🧐

8 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I thought he was going to take Willy Grier in the hope that we he NFL let’s it slide.

Now things have been taken too far.... Almost makes me not want to admit I used to think Patterson was going to be a first round QB. 

I thought about Trautman at Seattle’s #64, but ultimately I think Albert O’s tracking ability and catch radius would fair better with Wilson. No one throws a better ball in the league. 

Trautman would fair better with a different offense. I think he runs better routes than any other TEs in this class. But the competition level makes it tough to be truly certain about which of his talents will translate imo. 

edit:

Wanted to add that I think possessing a great tracking ability is in the same tier of intangibles as route running. It’s why guys like desean jackson ( one of the all time best in this regard) have been so successful, and Ross not so much. 

25 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Until Commish gets the technical stuff worked out, I will keep updating the post a few back with players picked and the trades. Hopefully this will let us keep moving. 

@goskins10coming in big in the clutch. Well worth a 5th round pick. 

With the 74th pick in the 2020 ES Mock draft, the Cleveland Browns select Malik Harrison - LB - Ohio State

With the loss of Joe Schobert and Christian Kirksey, the Browns are thin at LB.  Malik has the physical tools you like.  Real good around the LOS, but somewhat limited in coverage but he's at least a 2-down starter either inside or strongside.  Will help a lot against the run where he can be very disruptive.  

image.png.3c66e5fe37a76bd001f1b6706b1e3d23.png

Archived