Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

9 minutes ago, evmiii said:

While we are here mock drafting it appears the real world continues

Redskins trade a 5th round pick to the Carolina Panthers for Kyle Allen.  Presumably to be DHs backup.

I almost posted this would happen when I was going back and forth with people wanting the **** head cam newton here. This makes way more sense. He really understood Scott Turner's offense and will be a big help to Haskins development - not to mention a great back-up. Nice move! 

2 hours ago, evmiii said:

While we are here mock drafting it appears the real world continues

Redskins trade a 5th round pick to the Carolina Panthers for Kyle Allen.  Presumably to be DHs backup.

I just realized this trade wasn’t part of our draft. Thankfully we didn’t trade for Willy Grier, the worst player to ever be drafted. 

4 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I just realized this trade wasn’t part of our draft. Thankfully we didn’t trade for Willy Grier, the worst player to ever be drafted. 

Carolina wanted our 3rd for Grier 😉

Thought it was part of this draft, too lol

With the 54th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select:

Prince Tega Wanagho, OT Auburn

6,5” 307 lbs

4B054A23-7940-4D46-8F80-730FD57DE448.jpeg.6234406d099bd23f382931b85985329a.jpeg

With Isaiah Wilson off the board we had to move up for plan B. Prince Tega is a great fit for the power gap and zone system we are determined to establish.  He will easily fill the black hole once occupied by Germain Ifedi

8 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

With the 54th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Seattle Seahawks select:

Prince Tega Wanagho, OT Auburn

6,5” 307 lbs

That's the guy the broncos were trying to trade up to get.   High ceiling, athleticism and great attitude, needs work in technique mostly due to inexperience.  I think he will be a solid LT, and he would've been perfect for the broncos system as well.  Nice pick.

8 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

6 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

That's the guy the broncos were trying to trade up to get.   High ceiling, athleticism and great attitude, needs work in technique mostly due to inexperience.  I think he will be a solid LT, and he would've been perfect for the broncos system as well.  Nice pick.

I agree. Give him some time to fill his frame and get some experience. Seattle needs to fully rebuild that OL. It’s long over due. I think Wilson on the other hand is a true RT. But can’t complain with landing Prince instead. He was my preferred 2nd option.  

Since we now have almost all 1st rd starters on offense, the Falcons need to continue working on the defense. We will stay on the Dline:

With the 55th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select: Jordan Elliott, DL Missouri

image.png.a2b1af0d7dafc21c6c59015da94e90cb.png

Archived