Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

16 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Since we now have almost all 1st rd starters on offense, the Falcons need to continue working on the defense. We will stay on the Dline:

With the 55th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft, the Atlanta Falcons select: Jordan Elliott, DL Missouri

Steal of the draft easily so far. 

Now that the Vikings have address the secondary issues, it's time to focus on their other major weakness and that's OL. We can't keep relying on Cook to make miracles happen without spontaneously imploding and with Kirk spending his nights crying into his pillow, which creepily has a picture OF HIS OWN FACE on it, we felt it was important to help try and work on keeping Captain Forrest Gump upright,

"We felt it was important to not give him any reasons to blame anyone else when he does something typically... well typically Kirk"

With the 58th pick. The Vikes select Guard Shane Lemieux from Oregon

When asked if he thought it was important to help fix the OL, Kirk responded with a resounding, "YAY FOR FAT PEOPLE!"

3 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

hahaha I'm back man thank you so much!

LOL   They know whose pick it is now for sure!!  Got it covered double....  🙂  

5 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Great pace fella's! Keep it going.

i think most people being shut in is helping. I like this pace for sure! 

Just now, skinny21 said:

One we’ve talked about a lot - nice one @volsmet, freak of an athlete with good tape.  This year’s Darnell Savage.  

Too tantalizing at 59. Typically I’d have seen the all 22 on a guy I take here, but I haven’t seen his. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Archived