Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

WIth the 44th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft the Indianapolis Colts select:

LAVISKA SHENAULT JR.

"2 Live" is both talented and stoic as a three-level threat with outstanding physical traits and ball skills. He offers explosive playmaking potential with strength/wiggle to house a short catch-and-run throw or race and leap to pull in a bomb downfield. Shenault shines as a phone-booth bully who's able to body up and create late windows while securing throws with vice-grip hands. Evaluators get excited by his talent as a direct-snap runner, but sometimes he's too physical for his own good, which could bring his history of durability into play. Despite his traits and talent, there is work to be done as route-runner and coordinators need to determine how best to use him. He's a high-end talent, but not a sure thing. An exciting ceiling but a lower floor. 

With the 45th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draf the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select:

Ross Blacklock, DT TCU

All of us here in the Tampa front off are thrilled to get a player who we had a 1st round grade on in the second.  Ross will fit in nicely on our defensive line and will be in our interior defensive line pass rusher.

With the 46th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft, the Broncos select CB AJ Terrell, Clemson.

You can never have too many CBs named AJ!  Terrell is a big CB like Fangio prefers, and has a lot of big game experience.  Very athletic with a high ceiling.  The Broncos are happy Terrell was still available, with CB being a big need and a recent run on CBs thinning out the position a bit.

2 hours ago, Owls0325 said:

With the #42 pick the Jags select Jeff Gladney CB Texas Christian 

Tough decision this one. Obviously big holes in the Jags secondary but had my eyes on somebody else as well. 

I like Gladney, he was high up on the Broncos board as well.  

@bakedtater1 For example, I went to bed late last night and knew I was going to sleep late.  I was 3rd in line to make a pick, so I sent my top 3 choices (a “short list”) to the Commissioner to avoid anyone waiting on me this AM. 

@mcterry Came real close to taking Blacklock over J. Taylor  - he was a fun one to watch.  I notice draft geeks are all over the place with the DTs...

5 hours ago, goskins10 said:

With the 39th pick of the 2020 ES Mock Draft  @Skinsinparadise and the Miami Dolphins select - Lucas Niang OT TCU

I really like Niang, especially as the Broncos GM and their zone running scheme.  Very athletic.  A lot of good traits and upside.  I feel the hip is the only thing holding him back, and if the medicals check out, he could be a great get.  

2 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

@mcterry Came real close to taking Blacklock over J. Taylor  - he was a fun one to watch.  I notice draft geeks are all over the place with the DTs...

Skinny 21 I was looking at Taylor as my pick came closer.  Great minds!

With the 47th selection in the 2020 ES NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select NEVILLE GALLIMORE, defensive lineman out of Oklahoma. 

GZmfdD.gif

With the loss of Michael Pierce to Minnesota, the Ravens will look to Gallimore to solidify defensive line. 

With the 48th selection in the 2020 ES NFL Draft, the New York Jets select Cam Akers, RB, Florida State

Pure BPA. Akers 10 names above the next available player on my big board. 

cam-akers.jpg

3 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

The broncos would like to offer up 77 and 83 to move up to pick ASAP.  I'll make the deal if you're team is on the clock and my guy is still on the board.

@Morrison J you interested?

I'm good and happy with my pick thanks. 

@murphys4life OTC

Archived