Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

@volsmet

I think I might know who your guy is in this range.  That's one of the charms of me spending way too much time on the draft thread, if you want to trade I am open.  😀 

I'm 23% positive who his guy is. It's one of mine.

Here is some real life Redskins news.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28948414/rb-peyton-barber-signing-2-year-3m-deal-redskins

Free-agent running back Peyton Barber is signing a two-year deal worth $3 million with the Washington Redskins, Barber's agent tells ESPN's Josina Anderson. The deal includes $600,000 in guaranteed money.

Barber lost his starting job to Ronald Jones midway through last season with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but he still saw a significant number of touches. He rushed for 470 yards, had 115 receiving yards and scored a career-high seven touchdowns (six rushing, one receiving) in 2019.

17 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with their 3rd round pick #69 select Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia.

That's a nice pick up if he comes back from his ankle injury. I was seriously considering him with my 3rd rd pick if he lasted that long. He has 1st rd capability but that ankle is a real concern. Could be a major steal. 

19 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

@volsmet

I think I might know who your guy is in this range.  That's one of the charms of me spending way too much time on the draft thread, if you want to trade I am open.  😀 

17 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I'm 23% positive who his guy is. It's one of mine.

5B486909-B5C6-4555-8F9C-4132943435DF.gif

10 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If I am guessing right, I don't think Dawg is into the same player.  😀

Dawg is into about 3 right now and I’m having a minor nervous breakdown on which to take. But I know one of them is his dude. :ols:

My guess was in my 23% comment. But there’s another that it COULD be. 

19 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If I am guessing right, I don't think Dawg is into the same player.  😀

9 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Dawg is into about 3 right now and I’m having a minor nervous breakdown on which to take. But I know one of them is his dude. :ols:

My guess was in my 23% comment. But there’s another that it COULD be. 

My guess for who you think I want & who Dawg thinks I want are different, I have one clear top choice for my next pick & you two jerks are tormenting me. As if losing half of my draft for Diggs wasn’t bad enough, I hate you both equally.

E7DCEBD4-CAD2-442E-9969-FD7801E27EF7.gif

There was much deliberation...

Do I go with a SAFE pick to help the secondary and Derwin James? I'd put the percentage at about 23% there... 

There's some other positions I liked here, but, quite frankly, I think I'll have a shot at good talent at those positions later vs. what's there now.

Now...

To join our new middle linebacker Kenneth Murray and our new corner Jeffrey Okudah… The Los Angeles Chargers continue to add to the DEFENSIVE side of the ball. 

With the 71st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Los Angeles Chargers select...

AKEEM DAVIS-GAITHER.

5bcbdf24c1ac7.image.jpg

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

My guess for who you think I want & who Dawg thinks I want are different, I have one clear top choice for my next pick & you two jerks are tormenting me. As if losing half of my draft for Diggs wasn’t bad enough, I hate you both equally.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, volsmet said:

Hey I gave you an opportunity to take that player but you passed.  😀

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

To join our new middle linebacker Kenneth Murray and our new corner Jeffrey Okudah… The Los Angeles Chargers continue to add to the DEFENSIVE side of the ball. 

With the 71st pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Los Angeles Chargers select...

AKEEM DAVIS--GAITHER.

Another guy I liked and touted.  Not the player I was thinking of for @volsmet

Archived