Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 83rd pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft, the Denver Broncos select WR Michael Pittman, USC.

There were other positions of greater need, but John Elway loves him some offense.  Pittman is an athletic and physical WR, able to play big slot and outside, and Elway loves the idea of being interchangeable with 1st rounder Jeudy, who is able to play both inside and outside as well.  While Pittman isn't technically a burner, he ran a respectable 4.52, and he is able to block and present a red zone threat as well.  He is expected to contribute on special teams on Day 1 as well.  Elway wants to give Lock weapons as he develops.  Broncos thinks his "big slot" contribution complements DaeSean Hamilton's slot role as well as a shiftier slot WR.  But the biggest reason Elway likes this pick, is that he hopes it means @Pittman4Two will join him in the owner's box every Sunday.  Come on man we need a power rankings update!!!!

5 minutes ago, drowland said:

Sweet, Cleveland drafted a guy with the name Cleveland and Dallas drafted a guy with the name Dallas.  This is historic.  

One man remains in the green room, but not for long.

341F8F72-051A-4DCE-BB24-3025A256D8E4.jpeg

5 minutes ago, drowland said:

Sweet, Cleveland drafted a guy with the name Cleveland and Dallas drafted a guy with the name Dallas.  This is historic.  

I honestly thought he was so happy he could post his own pick that he nicknamed himself DJ Dallas for being able to announce it himself.  I had to google the player, never heard of him.

Just now, Chump Bailey said:

Jeudy, Pittman and Courtland Sutton is scary.

Man, what a combo that would be.  They complement each other well.  For a team that wants to develop a young QB, huge asset.  The more I read on Pittman, the more I like him.  He is versatile and every team would be lucky to have him.  #66 overall?  Wouldn't hate it.  

So the Vikings had a game plan and that was to get a receiver with good size, great hands and a general indifference to whether or not he gives a crap if he gets the ball or not. 

Michael Pittman was that guy, but Denver decided it's not interested in fixing their atrocious offensive line and hoard receivers.

We were going to go in a different direction, but Kirk starting throwing a hissy fit in the corner and if you didn't know, the dude gets Suuuuuper high pitched when he doesn't get his way. 

With the 84th pick in the NFL draft, the Vikings begrudgingly select from Liberty - ANTONIO GANDY-GOLDEN 

Archived