Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

Seems to have stalled (excluding Tater and the Saints).  Was hoping to get to the Bears first pick of the 2020 ES Draft this evening but I expect I'll be making the long awaited pick in the A.M..  Picks thus far have been very interesting, still lots of potentially good football players available.

With the 39th pick of the 2020 ES Mock Draft  @Skinsinparadise and the Miami Dolphins select - Lucas Niang OT TCU

With the 40th pick of the 2020 ES Mock Draft @skinny21 and the Houston Texans select - Jonathan Taylor RB Wisconsin

@WelshSkinsFan and the Bengals are on the clock 

@Owls0325 and the Jags are on Deck

@evmiii and the Bears are in the wings

Tough call, especially when I have not finished my first coffee of the day, however the pick is in.  Much debate in the Bengals war room about whether to grab a playmaker here but in the end the reality of the rebuild steers us towards the safer choice.  Whether we continue to roll with Dalton or add someone new under center we are not going to win if we cannot keep our QB clean and therefore we are delighted to announce that with the 41st pick in the ES 2020 draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select;

Isaiah Wilson, OT Georgia

image.jpeg.3329cb0a47d1f91b5f8a47f61cfdd0f1.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

@COWBOY-KILLA- 

Just a friendly FYI.The OP still needs to be updated to reflect the Raiders and Bears trade. #159 is now the Bears pick. Raiders new picks are #196, #200, #226 & #233.

Thanks!

yep it will be fixed. Just hard to do it from my phone atm. Once I get access to the laptop it will be done.. we got you..

6 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

What does sending a list of players in mean I keep seeing get your list of players in.... do I pick a handful of players and send them to whoever and when it's my turn to pick I could pick one of those players?

Its a backup system.  Made so that if its your turn and you haven't been online in awhile, they can use your short list to draft someone for you instead of you getting skipped

Archived