Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

Mr. commissioner, we would like to thank the ES board for hosting this event and we’d like to call upon Kirk Cousins to announce our first pick. Mr. Cousins?

Kirk- I like...

Me: Kirk...

Kirk: You like...?

Me: We talked about this.

Kirk: We like?

Me: Screw it. Get off the stage Kirk. The Vikings select LSU CB Kristian Fulton

Hey, could you guys try to remember to add the #pick it is? Something like: With the XXX pick in the 2020 ES Mock draft the XXXXXX take XXXXX

It makes it easier to get things caught up after being gone a little while, especially in the later rounds. Also, if we have to reconstruct for some reason, it will make that process much easier.

Thanks!! 

Good progress so far! Great job all! Especially the new guys! Well done! 

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

Unfortunately, we have our first skip. @klwilkins1977 and the NO Saints have run out of time. They can come back in and make thier pick at any time during the rest of this 1st rd. 

This means that: 

@PartyPosse and the Vikings are on the clock

@Skinsinparadise and the Dolphins are on deck

@Skin'emAlive and Seahawks are in the wings.

Could @bakedtater take over the saints?   I know someone mentioned he was interested in jumping in earlier for the bucs.  Not sure if he is interested in taking the saints??

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@bakedtater1 was asked again recently about taking over a team and he politely declined due to his schedule. We would be open to any other suggestions.

3 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

If there are no objections I can assume the role of Saints GM. 

In fairness they have until the end of the round to get back in and make their pick. At that point they should be replaced at the commish's @COWBOY-KILLA- discretion. 

They have been in this at least a few years I know of so I am surprised they have not shown up. Although I did just check and they had to be skipped once last year. But they came back very apologetic and did not miss again even with the shortened time - remember their time is halved the rest of the draft unless they miss again. Then they are removed. 

But given our current world situation and it's the first rd - typically the most fun - I am concerned about them honestly. 

Archived