Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

4 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Either that or this is going to be one hell of a write up.  

That's one of the things that is kind of annoying about the GM Draft. Picks get delayed sometimes because the GM making the pick won't do so until they write a long-winded post about why they picked a guy.

Seems like a rule for that to be added afterwards would move things along better...

57 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

That's one of the things that is kind of annoying about the GM Draft. Picks get delayed sometimes because the GM making the pick won't do so until they write a long-winded post about why they picked a guy.

Seems like a rule for that to be added afterwards would move things along better...

I don't mind the write ups.  It's a good opportunity to learn about the prospects, especially the later round ones. Maybe we could have a rule to keep it a few sentences at most.  

Better yet, rule should be post the pick as soon as you can, then go back in after to edit and add all the info you want.

27 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I don't mind the write ups.  It's a good opportunity to learn about the prospects, especially the later round ones. Maybe we could have a rule to keep it a few sentences at most.  

Better yet, rule should be post the pick as soon as you can, then go back in after to edit and add all the info you want.

Yeah, that's what I was saying. Getting the next team on the clock quickly is the best way to keep things moving.

At this pace we're good to be finished on the 12th May a cool 18 days after the official draft has finished. Maybe this is a tactics to learn some tips off Bill O'Brien and his draft strategy which seem likely to be himself in the room by himself running the show. 

12 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

this unlike SIP.  Hope they are ok.  Having said that we should make a rule that if you trade up you have 30 mins to make your pick.  

OK, wow, thought this is starting tomorrow.  Give me a sec, I'll pick 

Wow, Chase went #1.  Miami Dolphins pick Joe Burrow. 

6 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I wonder if Miami would have moved up if they knew chase was gone and they’d probably get either joe or Tua without moving.

Probably would have stayed at 5.  They were looking for Chase as they are set for the next 10 years with Fitzmagic.

Archived