Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

20 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

@volsmet and @goskins10 

his favorite topics to discuss are deflated footballs, taping opponents signals, and bugging the visitors locker room.  

Safe to assume he’s a big Astros fan.

His ES name should be Tim Donaghy.

10 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Yes! Welcome! The Pats are yours!! 

We have officially filled all the Gm spots and appreciate everyone’s help in getting this done! Let’s get ready to have a great draft, it all starts March 20...

Good cause those Patriot cheerleaders were making me feel.....patriotic.

36 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

I know that nobody seems to like having a running drafted/available spreadsheet once the draft gets going. So I made a Google sheet with draft order and prospects listed (alphabetically, no rankings), if anybody wants to make themselves a copy before we get started.

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft

Super helpful thank You!

Hello Everyone! GM Mock draft starts at Noon tomorrow. Rosters will be locked down at Noon Tomorrow, First pick is at 12pm tomorrow!!

Please send in your listS of preferred players to me or @goskins10 to keep the draft moving. Let’s really try to get through this with a little urgency. Best way to avoid Long waits is to just send us your lists. 

7 minutes ago, madden lot said:

I don't have a list. But i wil definitely get my pick in in time. Is that cool?

Yes of course!...in the event that you won't be around to make a quick pick send over some names.  Thank You!

We won't rush people. The pick times will be honored but man, be a sport and help the cause to keep this moving PLEASE...Thank You!

Archived