Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

On 2/26/2020 at 7:26 PM, Redskin21502 said:

If the start date remains the same(I'm cool with it) I won't be able to participate as I'll be in Florida on my Spring Training trip and don't return home until the 27th or 28th. The Patriots would be available. I just don't want to hold up things or not be able to give the attention I usually give.

@COWBOY-KILLA- since the Titans are open how bout you give me them and someone else can have the Patriots? Tennessee has less picks this year and pick later in the draft so it will help me out being away from home. Also then I can talk Brady into joining me and Vrabel in Nashville.

The Pats look to be getting about 4 comp picks so they will have a ton of picks for someone that wants them.

5 hours ago, Redskin21502 said:

@COWBOY-KILLA- since the Titans are open how bout you give me them and someone else can have the Patriots? Tennessee has less picks this year and pick later in the draft so it will help me out being away from home. Also then I can talk Brady into joining me and Vrabel in Nashville.

The Pats look to be getting about 4 comp picks so they will have a ton of picks for someone that wants them.

Ok that works and sounds great. I will switch you so there are no issues. Np! You are the Titans... give me a few to update the front page..! Thank You!

8 hours ago, mcterry said:

I'd be interested in the Bucs.  I mostly lurk and read the draft content.

yes mcterry! Great to have you, welcome! You are officially the Bucs!

So... The Chargers traded Okung and received Trai Turner. The trade doesn't officially occur until after the league year starts. If the final trade isn't approved by our early roster lock, do I still have Okung?

7 hours ago, KDawg said:

So... The Chargers traded Okung and received Trai Turner. The trade doesn't officially occur until after the league year starts. If the final trade isn't approved by our early roster lock, do I still have Okung?

By rules if the trade is not done by the time the roster locks then its not done. However, that does not mean you are not aware that the trade in impossible. 

The bigger reason for the roster lock is more about draft picks. If they were to get draft picks for him, you only get those picks if the deal is done by the time we start the draft. Nothing says you can;t draft Okung's replacement with the idea of trading him after the draft if you get what you want 🙂 

6 hours ago, evmiii said:

Question from a first timer

Are draft picks tracked and consolidated for quick reference of who has been picked?

As @skinfan57 said, there will be a list at the front of the thread showing who has been picked. It will be based on the draft order. You can look at last years thread to see what it should look like.

I also suggest you keep your own list of potential draft picks and who has been picked. cbssports.com has a pretty good list. You don't want to be the one who picks someone who has already been picked. 

5 hours ago, evmiii said:

Are draft picks tracked and consolidated for quick reference of who has been picked?

Trust no one but the Bills. 

3361E9EA-FE28-451D-B9F1-AF606E49EC92.gif.2f41918a7d6adb26e1747f4e8b5f6991.gif

0BEEF565-38D7-4511-8698-7B8959E03357.gif.af2b111661873875d6e8e3ad57ddfb2b.gif

6 hours ago, evmiii said:

We’ll keep the list In the original post as mentioned. We’ll have it updated as best possible, so its a good idea to keep track on your end in the case of delays on the update. 

10 more days till we get started people!! We still need to fill one of our GM slots New England Patriots, keep your eyes peeled for potential gms...

11 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I've got a friend who will draft for the pats.  Big pats fan, from New England.  I'll have him message you @COWBOY-KILLA-

Awesome!  Always good to have people who root for other teams draft for them. Of course, that does not mean they will not take the appropriate amount of **** just for being a NE fan... Just sayin'! 

Image result for maniacal laugh

10 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Awesome!  Always good to have people who root for other teams draft for them. Of course, that does not mean they will not take the appropriate amount of **** just for being a NE fan... Just sayin'! 

Exactly!  Let him have it!!  These pats fans have had it too good lately.

Archived