Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

1 hour ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

With Andy Dalton not generating much trade buzz we can easily move forward with one more season from the reliable red rifle whilst we build a championship caliber team and whilst we can always look to take our QB of the future later or even in next years draft, we will never have another shot at a Chase Young.

Nice pick, but I'm more impressed with using whilst twice in one sentence!  Nice work!

Wow.  Trade value chart scores that as daylight robbery by the Dolphins.  Second pick value 2600, 5th pick 1700, 56th 340.  An exact swap would have been the 5th and the 18th as the 18th is valued at 900.  Does SIP hang around school playgrounds taking candy from children too? 🤣

4 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Definitely Trade market was pretty cold...Coulda waited longer but thought securing a 2nd rounder was ok given the circumstances..

I think you should have at least asked for a 3rd and one of his two 5ths on top of the 2nd. Steve got a huge bargain here.

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I'll take all the ribbing I don't care about trade charts. Skins need picks..We aren't done. If it was real life I wouldn't have done it but, guess what, its not real life. Lets see how it plays out.

That's what you have to do. If you are certain you can still get your guy at 5, especially with Young gone, then while ideally you hold out for more, you are getting a free 2nd rd pick. 

7 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

I'll take all the ribbing I don't care about trade charts. Skins need picks..We aren't done. If it was real life I wouldn't have done it but, guess what, its not real life. Lets see how it plays out.

ImperfectPalatableCopperhead-size_restri

3 minutes ago, volsmet said:

The Bills are willing to trade their 2021 first for a 7th. We need action. We will also throw in our entire 2027 draft.

Nice try. Everybody knows the 2027 draft is going to be one of the weaker ones in history. Make it 2035 and maybe we'll have something to discuss. 

Archived