Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

-The official Draft Order is now in the original post of the thread (Here the progress of the draft will be updated) Please refer to it. So you do not take someone who has already been taken.

-We also posted team needs for every team. Based on the draft network's list.

@tibbidoe also provided us with a prospect list that can be found on page 5 of the thread, no rankings just alphabetical order,  but useful to keep track. Thank You again on behalf of everyone for your assistance.

Yeah right like the Skins are not going to let you leave with your fingers - You don't think they  wanna pass on a phenom generational talent like Chase young for anything reasonable do you ?  i mean come on .. let's think about this - No matter how great Tua somthingthingbeginingwitht-A is (and he IS)   the skins aren't taking him and without an RG3 ransom neither are you at No.2. - you want to talk real business No.3 and the Lions is  Roarly where the adults can talk 

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Can someone explain the scoring system before I kick all of your asses, please?

There isn't one really. A few guys will do some informal scoring. A few do a nice job of creating some nice scoring algorithms. But mostly we look at delta between where people get picked in our draft vs. the real draft. 

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

There isn't one really. A few guys will do some informal scoring. A few do a nice job of creating some nice scoring algorithms. But mostly we look at delta between where people get picked in our draft vs. the real draft. 

So getting a guy LATER in this draft than the real draft is the best way to earn "points"?

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

So getting a guy LATER in this draft than the real draft is the best way to earn "points"?

For initial scoring. But over time you also look at pro-bowlers and others. But for instant analysis delta in draft position is the best we have. 

6 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Yeah I’m not sure if we’re supposed to grab the best players or simply try to beat actual draft position. 

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

For initial scoring. But over time you also look at pro-bowlers and others. But for instant analysis delta in draft position is the best we have. 

My strategy is evolving by the minute. You suckers are finished. Not even going to take the guys I necessarily like the best... just the ones I think I can get initial points with AND over time points. You're all cooked.

Consider this your notice. 

2 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

That works too...just giving a heads up

Cool...

Here's a sample writeup template if anyone needs one...

"With the ___ pick in 1st round, the Buffalo Bills and @volsmet   select... HAHA JUST KIDDING! HE DOESN'T HAVE A PICK!"

Archived