Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

12 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Isn’t the patriots GM a friend of someone else who is playing along?  Killbill26 comes to mind but could be wrong. 

Yes Sir!  as par for the course of helping it move along, Ive already reached out to him and we've gathered intel on Pats gm being out at the moment dealing with life issues, so we will have to wait a bit. was just gonna update everyone...

18 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I used to enjoy a television show called wings.

Yeah wings was good, it was no Night Court, but I enjoyed it as well..

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Yes Sir!  as par for the course of helping it move along, Ive already reached out to him and we've gathered intel on Pats gm being out at the moment dealing with life issues, so we will have to wait a bit. was just gonna update everyone...

My life issue is my gf wants me to walk around a park with her for a few hours, absolutely dreadful situation the Bills find themselves in, we are exploring all options to get out of this, please keep us in your prayers.

1 hour ago, Chump Bailey said:

Now talk about electric. This cat has wheels!

Evans is actually faster. 4.41 vs. 4.44.

theyre both ridiculously fast and guys I want the Skins to look at.

3 minutes ago, volsmet said:

My life issue is my gf wants me to walk around a park with her for a few hours, absolutely dreadful situation the Bills find themselves in, we are exploring all options to get out of this, please keep us in your prayers.

Oh. This guy has a girlfriend. You’re so cool.

Whats it like?

:ols:

11 minutes ago, volsmet said:

Take the Walk be engaged....when your pick comes up...Sit down and smell the roses..(while making your selection)...

7 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Evans is actually faster. 4.41 vs. 4.44.

theyre both ridiculously fast and guys I want the Skins to look at.

Oh. This guy has a girlfriend. You’re so cool.

Whats it like?

:ols:

Let me walk you through it ...Imagine.... if you will... being in trouble every day before you get up. Imagine being asked why your stupid draft is more important than helping with the dishes... imagine cooking breakfast for her children & hearing her complain that I cooked too many eggs, imagine how good the dry humping must be to put up with it all. 

I told her I lost my iPad, really I just taped it to the back of the toilet so I could sneak into the bathroom & hang out with you guys. Unfortunately, she checks to see if I really had to go, so I can’t fake it... lots of Taco Bell & laxatives in my diet these days.

The park should be fun. 

10 minutes ago, evmiii said:

Just keep your social distancing and don’t touch anything (except girlfriend).  Stay safe.

Have your targets in round 4 been taken? I’d prefer a trade back, because I don’t get to pick again until 188 ... twice in this draft the Bills must wait 50+ picks between selections. Thanks a lot, Diggs.

25 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Yeah wings was good, it was no Night Court, but I enjoyed it as well..

Night court is a top 10 show all time. 

Just now, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

He's got about 6hrs left to make his selection. Should come in way way before then. We've confirmed he knows he's on the clock. Just dealing with a few life things and he'll be picking at some point. fingers crossed..

Okay. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, volsmet said:

If I use all my time it means we get to hang out longer, it’s like having real pals. 

I need more picks. 

Loneliness In men 40+ ranks right up there w/ smoking. It’s been associated with a higher risk of Alzheimer’s, obesity, diabetes, stroke and even the spread of cancer. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.umiamihealth.org/en/the-greatest-threat-to-mens-health-loneliness/amp/

I brought this up to my friends a while back and they were all like yep. Nothing changed. Lol. We all go back to our little bubbles. But it’s a real issue for men. 

just a PSA for the board.

1 minute ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Loneliness In men 40+ ranks right up there w/ smoking. It’s been associated with a higher risk of Alzheimer’s, obesity, diabetes, stroke and even the spread of cancer. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.umiamihealth.org/en/the-greatest-threat-to-mens-health-loneliness/amp/

I brought this up to my friends a while back and they were all like yep. Nothing changed. Lol. We all go back to our little bubbles. But it’s a real issue for men. 

just a PSA for the board.

I’m not 40, or 40+, but I am a douchebag. 

Just now, evmiii said:

The Bears are severely handicapped due to a lack of available salary cap.  We barely have adequate funds to pay for our draft picks.  

At least the Bears have a top 5 TE playing QB. 

Just like my Bills

22 minutes ago, volsmet said:

I’m not 40, or 40+, but I am a douchebag. 

In this one I just pulled it actually doesn't give an age, maybe it was 35+ Ive read. Either way, I think it just means when you've settled down, having kids, working real jobs.. etc... 

Dont think you could escape Loneliness that easy my friend! lol It will find you...Alone. lol

7 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

In this one I just pulled it actually doesn't give an age, maybe it was 35+ Ive read. Either way, I think it just means when you've settled down, having kids, working real jobs.. etc... 

It gets even worse for those who are retired, I think we all struggle to find connection for the various pieces of ourselves as we get older ... adults, internally, aren’t much different than they were as children, you just lose the ability to interact with pieces of yourself that used to be fulfilling as responsibly to others replaces things that used to bring us joy & confidence as individuals ... then the transition to retirement is another struggle to adapt to a drastic change in routine. People lose touch with the things that made them happy individuals... and that creates resentments, frustration, depression, and loneliness. Partnerships really need to emphasize protecting the things your partner loved about themselves when you met... relationships should be entirely about complementing rather than about sacrificing; If, happiness is the goal, which it should be, in our brief stay on a rotating rock in outer space.

10 minutes ago, volsmet said:

It gets even worse for those who are retired, I think we all struggle to find connection for the various pieces of ourselves as we get older ... adults, internally, aren’t much different than they were as children, you just lose the ability to interact with pieces of yourself that used to be fulfilling as responsibly to others replaces things that used to bring us joy & confidence as individuals ... then the transition to retirement is another struggle to adapt to a drastic change in routine. People lose touch with the things that made them happy individuals... and that creates resentments, frustration, depression, and loneliness. Partnerships really need to emphasize protecting the things your partner loved about themselves when you met... relationships should be entirely about complementing rather than about sacrificing; If, happiness is the goal, which it should be, in our brief stay on a rotating rock in outer space.

Absolutely! I try my best to employ these and other strategies in both my relationship and the battle within...

14 minutes ago, volsmet said:

As a single father of 2, this speaks to me. 

I stopped coaching when my ex and I broke up so I could spend more time with the kiddos. Now I've found a way to get back into it AND see the kiddos. I'm back on the sidelines this season... It was a rough few years without it. It was my outlet. Football is my thing. My kids are the best kids in the world. Them + Football + the gym is all I need.

Archived