Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 122nd pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft the Indianapolis Colts select:

DEVIN ASIASI TE UCLA

Asiasi (pronounced AH-see AH-see, who has said he's the first person in his family to go to college, decided to leave California after starring at De La Salle High School to go to Ann Arbor. The top 50 recruit nationally played in all 13 games for Michigan in 2016 (2-18-9.0, one TD receiving), starting once in a two tight-end set. Asiasi decided to move back to Cali to be closer to home (with the public blessing of Wolverines head coach Jim Harbaugh), sitting out the 2017 season after transferring to UCLA. He played in nine games with one start in his first year with the Bruins (6-130-21.7, one TD) before becoming a larger part of Chip Kelly's offense as a junior. Asiasi was named honorable mention All-Pac-12 in 2019 after catching 44 passes for 641 yards (14.6 per) and scoring four touchdowns.

11 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Now talk about electric. This cat has wheels!

Alabama recruited him hard, as a WR, with a loaded group already in the fold. Imagine having that class of WRs & wanting McFarland that badly as a WR... he’s incredible.

2 minutes ago, murphys4life said:

it was between him or a certain tenn volunteer

I think, for Pitt, you chose well. That front will be unbelievable with Hamilton pushing the middle & the tandem you’ve got outside ... and now Minkah, that’s going to make life far less comfortable for Baltimore. 

48 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

With the 120th pick in the 2020 ES mock draft, the NY Jets select, ALEX HIGHSMITH, EDGE, Charlotte.

A bit raw but got all the tools to develop into an NFL starter. Worst case scenario should be a special teams stud.

Didn’t realize highsmith was gone, my favorite guys are being picked one after another here in the 4th. 

On 1/30/2020 at 1:11 AM, volsmet said:

Alex Highsmith - a favorite “sleeper” of some around the game.

4 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Man, a lot of talent going here in the 5th.  I hope the Skins are able to trade back a bit from 3.2.  A little painful that we gave up 5.2...

I once drank a 5th of Smirnoff in a single shot, after drinking throughout the most painful SEC championship game ever played.

We are the Bills

Whoops, got my rds wrong (wishful thinking on my part given I’ve got almost 50 picks til my next selection...).  I know I said it about the receivers earlier, but it’s interesting how many guys are going a bit before I expected (based off some rankings, not my impressions of them).  

Archived