Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

27 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I get notification ON the site. I want to get them if I’m not on the site. Does that notification setting allow us to get banner notifications on the phone? I don’t think so? It would be sweet if it did.

I remember having them at one time.

But I was not getting them straight from the site.

Notifications were send to a google mail, which was showing notifications of new emails on the phone.

Not exactly what you like but that is an acceptable workaround.

With the 125th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft, the New England Patriots select WR Lynn Bowden, Kentucky. 

The Patriots do love themselves WRs who can throw the ball.  Who is going to have the most WR passing TDs next: Edelman, Sanu, or Bowden?  Bowden is an athlete, was star WR before playing last season as starting QB for the Wildcats.  He will be an asset, and the Pats needs weapons to take pressure off their new QB, whomever that may be.

My buddy was sorry he was holding things up, he is fine, but he has bigger fish to fry right now.  As CK said, Pats are up for grabs right now!  Wanted to make it open in case someone has more time on their hands than they are used to and wanted in.  If not, I can take over from here on out.  Just post if you want them.

It's strange making this pick after having my board selecting for the Broncos.  As if I am a Pats exec who is a mole in the Broncos front office and knows Elway's mindset.  That would be a very Pats thing to do though!!

3 hours ago, KDawg said:

As a single father of 2, this speaks to me. 

I stopped coaching when my ex and I broke up so I could spend more time with the kiddos. Now I've found a way to get back into it AND see the kiddos. I'm back on the sidelines this season... It was a rough few years without it. It was my outlet. Football is my thing. My kids are the best kids in the world. Them + Football + the gym is all I need.

A truly happy Kdawg can offer them more in a day than a slightly less happy Kdawg could in a month. 

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Poor Jarett Stidham. Even though he's the only official QB on the roster, he's like the third best QB on the roster.

A young QB with a modest pedigree.  Good luck filling those shoes!!  Talk radio will be fun to listen to around here!

4 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

With the 125th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft, the New England Patriots select WR Lynn Bowden, Kentucky. 

The Patriots do love themselves WRs who can throw the ball.  Who is going to have the most WR passing TDs next: Edelman, Sanu, or BowmanBowdan is an athlete, was star WR before playing last season as starting QB for the Wildcats.  He will be an asset, and the Pats needs weapons to take pressure off their new QB, whomever that may be.

I love the pick. Very versatile player. I also love that you spelled his name three different ways. Very versatile name.

🤣

2 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

4 20 126 Los Angeles Rams J.R. Reed Georgia FS

@KillBill26

Hope things work out quickly and well for @JDePalm.

Thanks, he is fine, just a big change in schedule and routine.

2 minutes ago, duffy said:

I love the pick. Very versatile player. I also love that you spelled his name three different ways. Very versatile name.

🤣

That's how elusive he is!

Just now, skinfan57 said:

Turmoil and disarray have taken over the Eagles war room...

The pick has taken an unexpected twist...

Eagles pick Jacob Eason, QB Washington.

Oh thank goodness.  I have been freed from my chains.  Fantastic value there.  He should go in the second round.  Might sneak into the first.  I don't know how he slid so far in this mock.

3 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Oh thank goodness.  I have been freed from my chains.  Fantastic value there.  He should go in the second round.  Might sneak into the first.  I don't know how he slid so far in this mock.

Yeah, I think he's been underrated and should go much earlier. 

9 minutes ago, skinfan57 said:

Turmoil and disarray have taken over the Eagles war room...

The pick has taken an unexpected twist...

Eagles pick Jacob Eason, QB Washington.

Was wondering when Eason was coming off. I was taking him with my last pick if he was still there.  He has potential. Huge arm. Just hope the pro game is not too fast for him. 

Archived