Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

With the 187th pick in the ES Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Khalid Kareem - EDGE - Notre Dame

image.png.7833810d6f6bda8391ce3d2308b9e78e.png

Long arms, power and hustle.  Plays the run well on the edge and has the versatility to play inside on passing downs.  Doesn't have a lot of burst but can improve his pass rush moves and be a good rotational player.

7 minutes ago, drowland said:

With the 187th pick in the ES Mock Draft, the Cleveland Browns select Khalid Kareem - EDGE - Notre Dame

image.png.7833810d6f6bda8391ce3d2308b9e78e.png

Long arms, power and hustle.  Plays the run well on the edge and has the versatility to play inside on passing downs.  Doesn't have a lot of burst but can improve his pass rush moves and be a good rotational player.

Bud,  @kdawg is picking at 186 @KDawg is still on the clock

33 minutes ago, drowland said:

Edit

24 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Sorry did not see the pick come in @drowland you are fine and good to go. 

@volsmet is on the clock

@Owls0325 is On deck 

@skinfan57 is in the wings 

@Morrison J is in the wings

I protest - I do not think he is good to go at all!     What a dirty trick taking my player!

I mean this in the nicest way - but you are just not very nice!! I was just starting to think Khalid would slip to me at 195. But no, the damn brownies had to go and spoil it! 

This guy has some real upside for a 6th rounder. He is very smart. He may never be a premier starter or anything, but I can see him giving you 15 to 20 really solid snaps in rotation to keep your top line rested without too much drop off. And he can play both the pass and run.  

Nice pick. 

8 minutes ago, drowland said:

Strowbridge was my next guy in line after Kareem.  Good value in the 6th rd.

I had them ranked similarly. Most have Kareem ranked above Strowbridge, Kareem has some burst, length and performances. I preferred Strowbridge largely off of his one v ones in the sr bowl.

7 hours ago, WelshSkinsFan said:

With the 180th pick in the ES draft the Cincinnati Bengals select;

Justin Strnad, LB Wake Forest

He's built like a tall, puffed-up safety, but he also runs like one with the range to find play after play when he's kept clean. Strnad could have issues against downhill running attacks due to a lack of size and hand usage. He's an explosive athlete and aggressive striker, but big backs could wear him down on the pro level. He has the twitch and burst to roam from sideline to sideline and should play faster and more efficiently as his recognition improves. He's an ascending playmaker whose athleticism, third-down talent and special-teams ability could make him a middle-round selection as a 4-3 WILL or 3-4 ILB if his medicals check out.

Dang it!  I was gonna take him in the 6th.

Archived