Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

Ok - here we go: 

With the 203rd pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft the New Orleans Saints take: James Proche (pronounced Pro-shay) WR, SMU 

With the 204th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft the New England Patriots select: Jonathon Garvin, DE/OLB, Miami FL

@PartyPosse and the Vikings are on the clock

@Chump Bailey and Raiders are on deck

@volsmet and the Bills are in the wings

@PokerPacker and the Packers are in the wings for 2!!

Just now, volsmet said:

Plenty of scouts like him, but Miami man @KDawg won’t tell me why he’s not a fan 🤔

It’s not that I’m not a fan. I just don’t think he’s got that next level gear. At least I haven’t seen it. He’s capable in college, and I could see him hitting a switch in the pros, but I just don’t see the next level skill set from him. Tough to describe.

You know how you see someone play and you kinda know if they have “it” or not? I don’t feel that with him. 

He’s talented. 

I do like Rousseau, though. He’s a generational ( :ols: , such a bad phrase) talent.

22 minutes ago, duffy said:

I'm really excited to see who @volsmetselects for his practice squad here.

We are considering letting our guy go and trusting that you kind & gentle souls won’t take him ... or her, not leaving any hints.

We will entertain trade offers and when none are received we will decide between our secret super hero or a guy more likely to be taken before the Bills are up again. Got to handicap the competition 🧐

1 minute ago, skinny21 said:

Not surprised Willekes and Garvin were grabbed, but I was really hoping one would fall to me in the 7th.  Ditto Raequan Williams.  

This draft is ridiculously loaded; guys that talented, from big programs, aren’t supposed to last this long in any draft format. 

Los Angeles Rams 2020 ES GMs Mock Draft Final

image.png.cc876c2c29a3daae98299c7c3a8ef06b.png

Ended up being very defense-heavy, but I stuck to my board all the way to #200. Blankenship was an absolute need pick. Missed several players that I liked, but only one that made me say profanity words. Not too shabby.

If the real Rams don't fix their real offensive line, I may only draft punters next year.

3 hours ago, volsmet said:

The Bills will take the best football player on our board with pick 207:

Antoine Brooks, S, Maryland

It’s a long wait to 239 😬

How many ****ing safeties do you have on that roster? :ols:

8 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

The Vikings request that the big board change Willekes first name to the CORRECT name of Kenny and not Kevin, 

The Vikes feel disrespected considering they've had by far the most productive draft perhaps in the history of the NFL.

The Chargers disagree with the Vikings and thinks the Vikings GM needs to be drug tested.

Archived