Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

@PokerPacker Time will run out at 11:00PM - Has not been on for 9 hours. Has been sent 2 PMs - that I know of. I really hope they are alright. Not like them to miss. Maybe just having a long work day. 

Hopefully our Packer friend makes it. Either way, @Berggy9598 and @Morrison J  if you can send short lists, I have the 3 picks after. We can still close out the 6th rd tonight. 

Those short lists are very helpful. 

If anyone is feeling rushed, I'm open to swapping picks with them. I'll even throw in a game used Joe Flacco jersey ;)

I really should have traded down for a 6th. This waiting around is awful. @volsmet, I can only imagine how you'd feel had you not added additional picks! 

With the 208th pick of the draft, the Green Bay Packers select
LAMICAL PERINE, RB, FLORIDA
Seems like a good value here.  He should be able to get some time as a third-down back as he's a decent blocker and has good hands, and he also has a physical running style that can complement the current king of our backfield.  Speaking of, Aaron Jones is in the last year of his contract, so it doesn't hurt to bring in another body and see what he's capable of in case contract talks don't go well.  May save spending a higher pick on RB in next year's draft if he shows he can shoulder #1 responsibilities.

With the 209th pick of the draft, the Green Bay Packers select
JOE BACHIE, ILB, MICHIGAN STATE
I've decided to double-down on ILB picks this draft.  The middle of the defense was REALLY open last year, and letting Blake Martinez walk means it will take more than one pick here to hope to even be as bad as we were last year.  Joe Bachie is a guy who specializes in stopping the run.  Maybe he'll only be a two-down player, but with how weak they were against runs up the gut last year, I'll gladly take a two down player that helps the team at least get into third down situations to take him off the field.

Just now, duffy said:

Apparently, @PokerPackeris an essential member of society 

I have a letter stating so, too.  I can use it as a "quit hassling me, po-po" card.

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Goddamn it, both Bachie and Perine were on my shortlist for 219

I hope Coatney was on your shortlist for 205, too.

43 minutes ago, duffy said:

If anyone is feeling rushed, I'm open to swapping picks with them. I'll even throw in a game used Joe Flacco jersey ;)

I really should have traded down for a 6th. This waiting around is awful. @volsmet, I can only imagine how you'd feel had you not added additional picks! 

Yeah it was brutal waiting on pick 1, I don’t think I could keep enough interest if waiting 50+ picks multiple times, but trading back made the draft this year just as entertaining as our 2019 draft. Hopefully the Bills are awful next year. 

Just now, Berggy9598 said:

49ers select, Nathan Rourke, QB Ohio. On the 25th anniversary of Aaron Rodgers' central valley douche haircut sweating it out in the green room, could 210 be the new 199? 

How old do you think Aaron Rodgers is, and do you think he's Tom Brady?

Archived