1. Ceedee Lamb - Oklahoma - WR

2. Cam Akers - FSU - RB

3. Alohi Gilman - Notre Dame - S

3. Curtis Weaver - Boise ST - Edge

4. Alex Highsmith - Charlotte - Edge

5. Leki Fotu - Utah - DL

6. Javelin Guidry - Utah - CB

6. Binjimen Victor - Ohio State - WR

Some nice weapons but completely ignoring the OL is going to get Darnold murdered. 

Just now, Morrison J said:

Probably will but every pick was BPA. Reaching for picks in order to fill a need is where drafts can go downhill quick. 

While true, there's usually not one single "BPA", but rather a tier of BPsA.  And also trying to trade into a slot where need meets value.  Such as that time I should have traded up in front of you to take Leki Fotu (anagram for Like Tofu), but I had a little too much whiskey when someone was looking to trade down.

With the 215th pick in the ES Mock Draft the Tennessee Titans select Trajan Bandy, CB from Miami

Trajan Bandy - Football - University of Miami Athletics

The Titans portion of the draft is over

Pick #29 - Josh Jones, OT, Houston

Pick #61 - Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah

Pick #93 - Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota

Pick #174 - James Morgan, QB, FIU

Pick #215 - Trajan Bandy, CB, Miami

•  

@COWBOY-KILLA- on the clock

@Berggy9598is on deck

@Redskins Reparations in the wings

@PartyPosse in the wings

@KDawg in the wings. 

16 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Sent my list to goskins in case im sleeping. After 6am I prefer no one picks for me.

@COWBOY-KILLA- your pms are full.

Ok thanks for advising, I emptied it out now. Thanks rest well.

49 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

Jets total haul for 2020:

1. Ceedee Lamb - Oklahoma - WR

2. Cam Akers - FSU - RB

3. Alohi Gilman - Notre Dame - S

3. Curtis Weaver - Boise ST - Edge

4. Alex Highsmith - Charlotte - Edge

5. Leki Fotu - Utah - DL

6. Javelin Guidry - Utah - CB

6. Binjimen Victor - Ohio State - WR

3 of my favorites

12 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Sent my list to goskins in case im sleeping. After 6am I prefer no one picks for me.

@COWBOY-KILLA- your pms are full.

I’ll pick for you, no worries

With the 216th pick of the ES Mock Draft the Washington Redskins select

Isaiah Coulter 6’2 200 lbs WR Rhode Island 

DDE5748F-863F-4EEB-932F-4EA963004028.png

Summary - Isaiah Coulter projects as a potential starter at the pro level. Despite his presence at the FCS level, Coulter shows excellent ball skills, sideline awareness and body control to contort and adjust to throws down the field. He's got a knack for big receptions vertically and will be an asset as a Z-receiver tasked with running vertical to challenge deep safeties. He's savvy at the catch point and does well to bump and separate late in the rep — but he'll likely need time to adjust to NFL corners. 

NFL Comparison
Marquess Wilson
Overview
Raw but talented X receiver with NFL-caliber length, speed and athletic ability. He runs a limited route tree and doesn't show enough attention to detail in his route work, but he's loose and fluid with the ability to get that area corrected. He lets coverage off the hook when he doesn't burst and separate like he's capable of, but he has access to plenty of juice when needed. While improvement should be expected, learning to play with better catch aggression and ball-tracking is not a given. Coulter is an explosive, high-upside talent with functional-starter upside, but a lower floor.

•  

@Berggy9598 is on the clock

@Redskins Reparations in on deck

@PartyPosse in the wings

@KDawg in the wings. 

35 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

With the 216th pick of the ES Mock Draft the Washington Redskins select

Isaiah Coulter 6’2 200 lbs WR Rhode Island 

Summary - Isaiah Coulter projects as a potential starter at the pro level. Despite his presence at the FCS level, Coulter shows excellent ball skills, sideline awareness and body control to contort and adjust to throws down the field. He's got a knack for big receptions vertically and will be an asset as a Z-receiver tasked with running vertical to challenge deep safeties. He's savvy at the catch point and does well to bump and separate late in the rep — but he'll likely need time to adjust to NFL corners. 

NFL Comparison
Marquess Wilson
Overview
Raw but talented X receiver with NFL-caliber length, speed and athletic ability. He runs a limited route tree and doesn't show enough attention to detail in his route work, but he's loose and fluid with the ability to get that area corrected. He lets coverage off the hook when he doesn't burst and separate like he's capable of, but he has access to plenty of juice when needed. While improvement should be expected, learning to play with better catch aggression and ball-tracking is not a given. Coulter is an explosive, high-upside talent with functional-starter upside, but a lower floor.

•  

@Berggy9598 is on the clock

@Redskins Reparations in on deck

@PartyPosse in the wings

@KDawg in the wings. 

DMV

Coulter, Hightower, Diggs, Brooks, Young, McFarland etc

The best player in the 2020 recruiting class is from the dmv & the 2nd best hs qb I’ve ever watched will soon be the top ranked player in the 2021 draft... from the dmv.. 

Dmv domination

Archived