Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

I know it's just an illusion, but an extra hour on "bye week Sunday" is awesome.  Weather is gonna be good, and I can do a good cleaning on both vehicles...something I've put off.  (Except for having to take the leaf blower to 'em every few days, ****in' pine straw.) 

Oh snap, forgot the clocks get set back tonight.  Sweet!  Here come the 5-6 o'clock sunsets, but I'm welcoming it.  Something about the cold finally hitting last week that has made me super relaxed.  Screw the Bye week though.  Have always hated it.  Even if we suck.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Oh snap, forgot the clocks get set back tonight.  Sweet!  Here come the 5-6 o'clock sunsets, but I'm welcoming it.  Something about the cold finally hitting last week that has made me super relaxed.  Screw the Bye week though.  Have always hated it.  Even if we suck.

I really wish I would've gone back to work back in the summer when I planned, I won't have much daylight after work now to get anything done outdoors.  I feel weird, because everything's gonna be sooo different. 

When did women just start wearing their blankets out?  I swear I saw three different women out this morning near my daughters soccer game wearing their blankets.  I mean big ass queen/king size blankets piled on their shoulders.  Maybe I just never noticed it before?

11 minutes ago, Destino said:

When did women just start wearing their blankets out?  I swear I saw three different women out this morning near my daughters soccer game wearing their blankets.  I mean big ass queen/king size blankets piled on their shoulders.  Maybe I just never noticed it before?

it might be a white gal thing.  Were they white?

10 hours ago, Destino said:

What I can't understand is the fuzzy slippers in public. 

I was having the most awesome dream...then I woke up, remembered that nothing has changed, & got that same feeling of a pit in my stomach. 

3 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Went to the movies last night for the first time since covid to see the new Bond movie... Saturday night, Bond, and there were only 2 other people in the theater.  Not sure how much longer theaters will stay in business.

Wow...I can understand that where I am, but your area?  Really odd. 

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

What I can't understand is the fuzzy slippers in public. 

I saw someone in fuzzy slippers the other day and just assumed it was a style thing.  Girl was in otherwise normal clothes, with fuzzy slippers on.  Not borderline ones either, these were big fluffy cat slippers.  Maybe people have decided that if all these people are going out in their slides, why not slippers?  

• Haha 1

I've seen crows fighting the hell out of hawks the past couple days.  Hawks chasing the younger crows, the adult crows trying to deter the hawks.

They bounce off of the hawks like pinballs, and even though the crows team up...the hawk stays steady.  Does seem to distract them...the hawk has bailed on the pursuit each time.  Lots of squawking and whatnot.  Intense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I've seen crows fighting the hell out of hawks the past couple days.  Hawks chasing the younger crows, the adult crows trying to deter the hawks.

They bounce off of the hawks like pinballs, and even though the crows team up...the hawk stays steady.  Does seem to distract them...the hawk has bailed on the pursuit each time.  Lots of squawking and whatnot.  Intense.

Wild Animals are smart. They know there’s no such thing as a hospital for them.

The funniest remake ever, from what I've experienced, is Rage remaking Afrika Bambaataa's "Renegades of Funk".

Zep took very early blues songs and made them epics...Rage took "Renegades" and hit the people with how the message SHOULD sound.  All due respect to Afrika Bambaataa's lyrics, the musicality is cornier than a cornstalk.

Say jam sucka.