Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Ran into an old friend from HS.  

Remembered the time that we were in english class together and had to write a poem.  

He nearly got expelled for starting a fairly large controversy.  His poem was called "Ecstasy with Betsy."  As you read it, you think he is described having sex with a woman in very graphic detail, but you get to the end and it turns out he is describing eating a steak.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Attention!!!

12:30 a.m. Saturday morning sitting on my couch playing The Last of Us 2. A car somewhere in the vicinity had bass on so loud that it drowned out the sound of my game for 20 minutes. Most people are in bed at this time. 

I just put in noise rated glass windows. I know it's not going to stop the bass, but this noise is making me super angry. It happens every night from 1030 on. I also live in a nice community. 

It literally messes with my ears. I hurts. I don't know what to do at this point. 

I will say this. If you play your music so loud that people can hear it inside their house then **** You!!!  I hope a pineapple gets lodged sideways in your rectum. I hope you accidentally play the brown note one day and you are damned to an eternity of crapping yourself with the most vile awful runny chunky taco bell diarrhea that has ever occurred in the history of not only man, but dinosaurs as well. I hope you literally crap out your ear drums and can't hear anymore. I hate your selfish ass with a passion!!!

Also, make sure you love  your neighbor and help each other out. If not, that's cool too....I really don't care. I just want peace and quiet. 

• Like 4

^^^  I'm on the corner of my neighborhood, and the main road has (over the years) gotten VERY busy.  I go through the above all day, all night.  Super loud cars and trucks with mariachi bands blasting...once they get over the hill before my entrance and see the straightaway is clear, they gun it, right next to my house.  (I swear, last year's spring lockdown was glorious.  I actually got happy because it was quiet for the first time in a decade.)   Everyone in the area is aware when the fool who has the white BMW with the tabletop spoiler and pop exhaust comes through.  🤬

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

And I remembered what I forgot as an old person...once I sit down after working, it's really hard to get back up. 

What are you doing again?

I'm seeing why athletes retire around my age.  The nagging injuries, stiff muscles, the sudden urge to take a nap, the need for a rocking chair and a tobacco pipe.  Bout to join the senior kenneling tour.  I need a newspaper and another log in the fireplace.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

What are you doing again?

I'm seeing why athletes retire around my age.  The nagging injuries, stiff muscles, the sudden urge to take a nap, the need for a rocking chair and a tobacco pipe.  Bout to join the senior kenneling tour.  I need a newspaper and another log in the fireplace.

After I left Camp Woof in '16  I went back to waiting tables. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

After I left Camp Woof in '16  I went back to waiting tables. 

Ah.  Didn't know you were going back to it.  Tough gig.  The Steve Buscemi rant at the beginning of Reservoir Dogs makes me a little pissed he got the money at the end.

I'm here, at work, spent the night.  I'll post some pics in the pets thread when I get a chance.  Trained 2 people yesterday 🥴.  First one is complete trash, second one has serious potential.  **** is exhausting in itself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Ah.  Didn't know you were going back to it.  Tough gig.  The Steve Buscemi rant at the beginning of Reservoir Dogs makes me a little pissed he got the money at the end.

I'm here, at work, spent the night.  I'll post some pics in the pets thread when I get a chance.  Trained 2 people yesterday 🥴.  First one is complete trash, second one has serious potential.  **** is exhausting in itself.

I love that movie and that scene...didn't we have a "Mr. Pink" here ?

• Like 1

breaking news...on this shut-in monday i just scored 194 points with a single play of 'fanzines' that covered both bottom tripe pt squares and also included adding an existing word's points in the process

yeah, i am a very very good scrabble player 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

5 hours ago, Jumbo said:

breaking news...on this shut-in monday i just scored 194 points with a single play of 'fanzines' that covered both bottom tripe pt squares and also included adding an existing word's points in the process

yeah, i am a very very good scrabble player 😁

*adds fanzines to scrabble words to know*

my average word score is 19 and my average game score is 283 over about 60 games…. highest score was 412…

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

*adds fanzines to scrabble words to know*

my average word score is 19 and my average game score is 283 over about 60 games…. highest score was 412…

my stats would be skewed well up from that cuz for a year or so the online game i play has more blanks in the mix (6) than the old box and that allows me to really run  the scores up, plus i'm phenomenal 🤩

your numbers are very good if you're talking the og version :)