Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Wow, my 10 year anniversary here is about bread. 

Cool.

I thought you joined years before that.  Think its been 17 years for me.  Craziness.  Happy ES anniversary!

I remember this place being full of signatures where every so often some dude with 10 wallpaper sized signatures would post.  Then all the gifs.  Old west.

• Haha 1

Well stay near a bathroom for like 30-40 minutes cause that kfc has a reminder for you from 15 years ago 

(Ps I had their spicy chicken sandwich and it’s great. So is Popeyes. Burner king and McDonald’s sucks. Chik fil a is chik fil a. Same with Wendy’s)

• Haha 2

This is one hectic week.  There's the truck window, which I have repaired and taped until my shop can see it tomorrow...after my HVAC dude comes by to install a new water pressure regulator in the morning, and it will be raining like crazy by then.  Vicki has a vet appointment on Friday at 9:00, and I want to get my booster shot after I get her home and settled down. 

A Caps win tonight would sure make things better. 

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Since when have Millenials blamed Gen Z for anything like they do Boomers? Social media challenges?

Yeah, it's definitely Boomers ruining everything.  I mean, I'll still make fun of Gen Z or Zoomers or whatever they're called for their instagram and tiktoks, but they're probably just in need of an escape from the hell that the Boomers have given us/them.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

paging @TryTheBeal!

somewhere around 1 am last night, my buddy, while drunk, gave me a brand new fender stratocaster american pro ii. and an amp. 

i've always had and played acoustic. any suggestions for where to go to start learning eletric.

i've never even used an amp before. idk wtf all these knobs do. i just figured out how to switch between solo, rhythm, and clean but idk wtf it all means.

ps - it's a $1500 guitar. my wife wants me to return it. but no ****ing way i'm returning it. he wont let me return it anyways. i'm keeping this.

Edited by tshile
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, tshile said:

paging @TryTheBeal!

somewhere around 1 am last night, my buddy, while drunk, gave me a brand new fender stratocaster american pro ii. and an amp. 

i've always had and played acoustic. any suggestions for where to go to start learning eletric.

i've never even used an amp before. idk wtf all these knobs do. i just figured out how to switch between solo, rhythm, and clean but idk wtf it all means.

ps - it's a $1500 guitar. my wife wants me to return it. but no ****ing way i'm returning it. he wont let me return it anyways. i'm keeping this.

5s9q66.jpg.3c390d7259c37664e1768366aa3872ba.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, tshile said:

paging @TryTheBeal!

That’s a really nice guitar!  What kind of amp is it?