Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I think my pilot light to my furnace went out. It's 55° in here. 

90 hours without running water at the apartment.  The water pump station done broke a few days ago, and there were around 150 water line breaks.  I've reached the "I'm angry at somebody but don't know who" stage.  Very frustrating.  The things you take for granted...

I get the fact that people lived like this before, but life these days is largely dependant on new era innovations.  Part of the reason life expectancy is as high as it is.  I'm thinking about the elderly and disabled who are going thru this.  People could die.

Alright, /rant.  But somebody can go f*** themselves.

• Sad 3

On 2/20/2021 at 11:50 AM, Corcaigh said:

If you were asked the question this morning whether you would like to see a two and a half minute video of a Mongolian school bus unloading, you probably would have said “no”.

But you would have  been wrong.

Simple explanation:

The “bus” is really an interdimensional transportation hub that creates a stable wormhole whenever it’s doors are opened. Kind of like a movable stargate. 

Much like the TARDIS, it appears in our space-time to be much smaller than it actually is on the inside. 

The “kids” are actually “transdimensional historians” visiting this primitive realm we call earth to witness firsthand the disintegration of a once stable civilization.

• Haha 1

The videos where they add text to someone else's video are so corny.  House of Bounce does it all the time on FB.  It will be a video of slam dunks, for example, and every few moments something like "LOOK AT HOW HIGH HE GETS!" or "SO INCREDIBLE!" will pop up.  Someone needs to do a spoof of it with text like, "POINTLESS WORDS!" and "HOPE THIS DISTRACTS YOU!"

• Haha 2

Oklahoma football player gets destroyed in a bar fight.

Life tip:  Don't **** with the little guys with the cauliflower ear.

https://soonerswire.usatoday.com/2021/02/21/oklahoma-sooners-football-spencer-jones-surgery-bar-fight-big-12/

According to a report from the OU Daily, wide receiver and placeholder Spencer Jones is recovering from surgery.

Jones had surgery to repair an injury sustained during an altercation last week. He needed to have his left orbital bone rebuilt according to this report. While it has been noted that the surgery was a success, Jones will need some time to fully recover from his injuries. The doctor called the wide receiver lucky that he still has his eye per the OU Daily.

Edited by PleaseBlitz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1