Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Yeah right, how's South Carolina's backwards ass escape this thing?  What, they're too afraid to fly over from east New York into Vermont and Massachusetts?

Get a new map. TTB.  You're making @Mr. Sinister sad and I don't find it amusing.

I live in the back country, right up against the woods. Its gonna be biblical, and I'm gonna have to clean all that **** up because it's designated private property 🙃

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I live in the back country, right up against the woods. Its gonna be biblical, and I'm gonna have to clean all that **** up because it's designated private property 🙃

Dammit, have you gone to Sunshine to get a burger yet?

I don't know how you live less than 20 minutes away from that place and don't visit at least once a week.   I hear they got that blue cola you fiend.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Sure sounded like you were talking to me 🤔 . But at any rate, yeah, it sucks, but we've been too outta pocket in the rtt, so this is really the last stand. It ain't gonna come back after this one, so we all just gotta make sure that if too many vids get posted, we dial it down and keep it moving. 👍🏼

Word.

I wish it could be a free for all.  Like it was.

No, my post wasn't directed at you.  I immediately thought of the greater good.  What we had.  Fed off of your call-out.

Where is Moco.  Liberty City?  I'll find him.

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Dammit, have you gone to Sunshine to get a burger yet?

I don't know how you live less than 20 minutes away from that place and don't visit at least once a week.   I hear they got that blue cola you fiend.

I may have looked for it briefly, then forgot. Thought it said it was a store and not a restaurant so I may have gotten confused. I'll try and check it out in the next few weeks.

8 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Word.

I wish it could be a free for all.  Like it was.

No, my post wasn't directed at you.  I immediately thought of the greater good.  What we had.  Fed off of your call-out.

Where is Moco.  Liberty City?  I'll find him.

I'm afraid MoCo finally got em some, and it put him in the Upside Down

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Gifs imgs and links are good, bro, so long as it isn't like an entire page of 'em. It's primarily the vids where we gotta be careful. 

Gifs are game?  Well hell...

tenor-3.gif.4cb3a407019ca4a4c6df70593c4467db.gif

I loved Taze's gif-riddled stories.  Sweet.

Videos I don't mind either.

Again, what was the problem?  Who complained?  I'm fixin to put out a hit.  500 dollars for the person with the bad right thumb.

RTT 1 4L.

Anyway...how's the weather?!?!

• Like 1

BBC America is one of the best channel out there.  Today's lineup is 10 episodes of TNG, followed by T2 this evening.  Legit.

I think I'm going to create a Twitter account called "Riker's Beard" and just randomly tweet out lines from number one.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think anyone specifically complained. Mods didn't like us using this thread as a "clubhouse". Basically the idea was post less here and post more in the appropriate threads. 

Such as vids going in the Friday night music thread. N memes going in the miscellaneous humor thread. Much like the no football talk request in the old rtt long ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chew said:

BBC America is one of the best channel out there.  Today's lineup is 10 episodes of TNG, followed by T2 this evening.  Legit.

I think I'm going to create a Twitter account called "Riker's Beard" and just randomly tweet out lines from number one.  

I've been exploring Pluto TV on my Vizio setup. Hands down better than anything HBO/STARZ etc make you pay for. Only reason I still watch regular TV from time to time is TCM and sports

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, clietas said:

I don't think anyone specifically complained. Mods didn't like us using this thread as a "clubhouse". Basically the idea was post less here and post more in the appropriate threads. 

Such as vids going in the Friday night music thread. N memes going in the miscellaneous humor thread. Much like the no football talk request in the old rtt long ago. 

We incorporate things that could go in other threads, so what.

Soon, there will be enough threads to make this medium obsolete.  "The Breathing Thread."

We josh around and flow, big deal.

39 minutes ago, clietas said:

This whole place is kinda like a clubhouse though.  

• Like 2

Just now, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

My aunt is addicted to the fish sandwich over there. It’s pretty hilarious. She’s getting a tooth pulled tomorrow and was freaking out that she might not get another one for a while. 😂

I went to a Braves game 2 hours after getting a tooth pulled...ate a hot dog and a big pretzel.  She'll be fine. :ols:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

My aunt is addicted to the fish sandwich over there. It’s pretty hilarious. She’s getting a tooth pulled tomorrow and was freaking out that she might not get another one for a while. 😂

Damn. No fish sammich at the ones down in PG County last I remembered. But hot damn is there nothing quite like Bo's fries, desserts, breakfast lineup and biscuits.

Tea tastes like somebody put out a cigarette in a cup of week old rainwater, but most everything else is on point. 😋

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn. No fish sammich at the ones down in PG County last I remembered. But hot damn is there nothing quite like Bo's fries, desserts, breakfast lineup and biscuits.

Tea tastes like somebody put out a cigarette in a cup of week old rainwater, but most everything else is on point. 😋

You might want to check, a lot of places push their fish sandwiches during Lent (Arby's)...they might have it near you now. 

Edit, add:  The Popeyes drive thru was empty the other day, so I tried theirs.  It needed some extra pepper, but it was good. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1