Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

34 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Also, this.

Whenever NASA or SpaceX accomplishes something, the birdbrains always seem to come out.  I can't even with these people on FB threads.  The funniest ones are the people calling out artist renditions of what the landing looked like by saying, "photoshop, NASA fakes everything."

Their profile pics are all like

20210218_155530.jpg.008698dd4d71f2d8145757accf83c7e0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

BTW, @Chew, I finally started watching Outlander (around this time last year). I'm down to the very last ep in S5. Its been great, but I can tell from the writing in this current season that the well is running dry.

I hope there's a big curveball in store for ep 12

Nice!  Hell, you've passed me.  We haven't even started S5 yet.  I loved the first season so much, I miss the Highlands and castles.  But I get it, the books take Claire all over the place.  Bummer about S5 not being all that great.  There are 9 books...I think, I wonder if the show will go for that long.  

4 minutes ago, Chew said:

Nice!  Hell, you've passed me.  We haven't even started S5 yet.  I loved the first season so much, I miss the Highlands and castles.  But I get it, the books take Claire all over the place.  Bummer about S5 not being all that great.  There are 9 books...I think, I wonder if the show will go for that long.  

Damn thats a lot of books lol. S5 is referred to as "Book 5" online, so I guess they have more to tell.

I decided to watch it last Feb. when I was down and out from likely Rona, so I caught about 2 seasons in like a week and a half lol. Then I tackled American Horror Story for several months until that Trumpy season stopped me in my tracks. Then it was Umbrella Academy, Mando, more of Supernatural, and Altered Carbon.

I've been a busy man.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

If you were asked the question this morning whether you would like to see a two and a half minute video of a Mongolian school bus unloading, you probably would have said “no”.

But you would have  been wrong.

Bus to clown school, 'cause that was packed like a clown car.