Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

13 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You play Warzone chew? 

Yezzir!  Played warzone for the very first time last night.  Got my first dub, too....though the homies mostly carried me LOL.  It's chaotic af and plays differently than any other shooter, but I like it a lot.  I'll hit you up if I see you on 😎

Also, Zuul Sigourney > any other Sigourney.  As long as I've got a face, The Gatekeeper will always have a place to sit.  

53 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I bet he has a really dope sneaker collection.

I feel attacked.  

Edited by Chew
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Chew said:

Yezzir!  Played warzone for the very first time last night.  Got my first dub, too....though the homies mostly carried me LOL.  It's chaotic af and plays differently than any other shooter, but I like it a lot.  I'll hit you up if I see you on 😎

Also, Zuul Sigourney > any other Sigourney.  As long as I've got a face, The Gatekeeper will always have a place to sit.  

I feel attacked.  

Several tissues, died, bringing us this Sigourney Weaver.

And I'm on a COD strike because of its clown ass multiplayer.  Zombies is dope, but I ain't about to drop a G, as in gangster, to collect a payout on a new gen console.

Because I was a COD all-pro athlete hall of fame michael jordan gretzky, I missed out on all the old gen ish.  So I'm all about GTA 4 and NBA 2k11 rn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chew said:

I feel attacked.  

Damn bro. Send me an invite next time. You on ps5? 

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Damn bro. Send me an invite next time. You on ps5? 

Will do.  I'm on the 4, I ain't got that long money like you, nerd.  

6 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Several tissues, died, bringing us this Sigourney Weaver.

Because I was a COD all-pro athlete hall of fame michael jordan gretzky, I missed out on all the old gen ish.  So I'm all about GTA 4 and NBA 2k11 rn.

It would be an honor to go into battle with you.  I remember videos and stories of you going Chase Young on bammas with the galil in BlOps.  Dogs and choppers galore.  

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Rose> Zuul Sigourney

You're my man a hundred grand, but I'd see you with the hands over this.  Don't make me make you kick my ass.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Chew said:

Will do.  I'm on the 4, I ain't got that long money like you, nerd.  

It would be an honor to go into battle with you.  I remember videos and stories of you going Chase Young on bammas with the galil in BlOps.  Dogs and choppers galore.  

You're my man a hundred grand, but I'd see you with the hands over this.  Don't make me make you kick my ass.

You ain’t got that long D either. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Could be the nostalgia talking, I admit. Rose was my first time as a wee lad seeing extended tittie shots on the big screen. Before, it was always brief glimpses of Greatness.

Rose was a gamechanger

You're right, though.  Kate was smoking in that movie, and that was back when she still had some meat on her bones.  And yes to the breasts. 👌 

Anybody watch The Good Place?  Between Kristin Bell, Tiya Sircar, Tahani, & Janet, it's an absolute smoke show.  

And is the RTT sliding to the 2nd page a thing these days?  :(  

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Chew said:

You're right, though.  Kate was smoking in that movie, and that was back when she still had some meat on her bones.  And yes to the breasts. 👌 

Anybody watch The Good Place?  Between Kristin Bell, Tiya Sircar, Tahani, & Janet, it's an absolute smoke show.  

And is the RTT sliding to the 2nd page a thing these days?  :(  

The worst movie I've watched over 10 times (in "spurts") is Elvira and The Wicked Cleavage or whatever it was called.  I wanted to face surf on them bammer waves.

Adrienne Barbeau was Neutron Star fire too.

On 2/8/2021 at 1:01 PM, China said:

Mysterious monolith pops up near Turkish World Heritage site

800.jpeg

Turkish police officers guard a monolith, found on an open field near Sanliurfa, southeastern Turkey, Sunday, Feb. 7, 2021. The metal block was found by a farmer Friday in Sanliurfa province with old Turkic script that reads "Look at the sky, see the moon." The monolith, 3 meters high (about 10 feet), was discovered near UNESCO World Heritage site Gobeklitepe with its megalithic structures dating back to 10th millennium B.C. Turkish media reported Sunday that gendarmes were looking through CCTV footage and investigating vehicles that may have transported the monolith. Other mysterious monoliths have popped up and some have disappeared in numerous countries since 2020. (Bekir Seyhanli/IHA via AP)

Click on the link for the full article

DR Congo's mysterious metal monolith destroyed by mob

A metal structure that mysteriously appeared on a roundabout in the Democratic Republic of Congo has been destroyed over fears about its origins.

People in the capital, Kinshasa, stoned and torched the 12ft (3.7m) triangular prism that looked like other metal monoliths that have cropped up around the world over the last few months.

It had begun to draw selfie-takers, which fuelled rumours on social media.

Some feared it was satanic or put there by aliens or by a secret cabal.

_117074518_monolith2hi065766202.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

I guess these people aren't too bright, trying to set fire to a metal object.

• Haha 1