Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules


Recommended Posts

Not sure if this belongs here or the marijuana thread, but I always keep a pen and pad to write down my stoned thoughts as they come and go.  I used to use my phone, but it takes too long to type when I'm mega stoned and the thought will escape me before I can jot it down.  I usually don't even remember them the next day when I read it.

Last night I wrote "do gang members refer to non-affiliated people as civilians?"  The ****

edit:  what the **** just happened?  And yes, I'm high right now.

Edited by Chew
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if this belongs here or the marijuana thread, but I always keep a pen and pad to write down my stoned thoughts as they come and go.  I used to use my phone, but it takes too long to type when I'm mega stoned and the thought will escape me before I can jot it down.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just had a thought and it is giving me a panic attack.  I’m so excited for when I retire and can smoke again.  I just realized though I have no ****ing clue where to get pot anymore.  Not exactly a thing in my circles.  

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I just had a thought and it is giving me a panic attack.  I’m so excited for when I retire and can smoke again.  I just realized though I have no ****ing clue where to get pot anymore.  Not exactly a thing in my circles.  

 

Grow-it-Green_logo_horz.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

That's what I get for ****ing with carry out. Got some Cajun cheese fries with bacon, and the bacon was... overdone. Bit onto one piece that was like a pebble, and jolted a nerve. Now I feel like death

We have a ****in' cooking thread in here, dude.  :rofl89:

There's only so much disappointment that can come from your own kitchen...you live and learn. 

You know I'm jokin' you, but it's so much cooler to laugh at something silly you did than yell about something someone else did. (And cooking your own stuff is cleaner and safer nowadays.)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chew said:

Not sure if this belongs here or the marijuana thread, but I always keep a pen and pad to write down my stoned thoughts as they come and go.  I used to use my phone, but it takes too long to type when I'm mega stoned and the thought will escape me before I can jot it down.  I usually don't even remember them the next day when I read it.

Last night I wrote "do gang members refer to non-affiliated people as civilians?"  The ****

edit:  what the **** just happened?  And yes, I'm high right now.

 

I've been living the clean life, not smoking, drinking...but I smoked a couple days ago from my reserves.  One hit.

 

Listened to James Brown for an hour.

 

Yo, can James Brown get a lil more love?  I know there is a music thread but s***!  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I just had a thought and it is giving me a panic attack.  I’m so excited for when I retire and can smoke again.  I just realized though I have no ****ing clue where to get pot anymore.  Not exactly a thing in my circles.  

 

When do you retire?  Dispensaries in VA will be open in 2024.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

 

When do you retire?  Dispensaries in VA will be open in 2024.  

 

Officially, 28 Feb 2022.  But I start terminal leave (pretty much retired, just using saved up leave) end of November 2021.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

 

I've been living the clean life, not smoking, drinking...but I smoked a couple days ago from my reserves.  One hit.

 

Listened to James Brown for an hour.

 

Yo, can James Brown get a lil more love?  I know there is a music thread but s***!  

 

Good stuff, broski!  That clean life will get your head right.  Any particular reason you're not smoking lately?  Or just taking a break? 

 

JB is something else.  I was driving home late a few weeks ago and "Down And Out in NYC" came on while I was rolling through the city at night.  Total vibe.  

 

 

2 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

 

Officially, 28 Feb 2022.  But I start terminal leave (pretty much retired, just using saved up leave) end of November 2021.

 

Hope it doesn't come off as corny and cliche, but thank you for your service.  🇺🇸

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chew said:

 

Good stuff, broski!  That clean life will get your head right.  Any particular reason you're not smoking lately?  Or just taking a break? 

 

JB is something else.  I was driving home late a few weeks ago and "Down And Out in NYC" came on while I was rolling through the city at night.  Total vibe.  

 

 

 

Don't wanna vibe too much, case you gotta dodge some falling airplane bits :)

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Chew said:

 

Good stuff, broski!  That clean life will get your head right.  Any particular reason you're not smoking lately?  Or just taking a break? 

 

It's a break, but a long-term one.  I want to get back to smoking (lightly) at a steady pace.  Got in to the booze too hard, so I stopped everything.  Went clean diet, no supplements, wanted to reset.  Mid-life crisis.  Now I can partake at a sensible pace.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

 

Don't wanna vibe too much, case you gotta dodge some falling airplane bits :)

 

 

Right :rofl89:

 

There's always some crazy **** going on around here.  I blame all the loser potheads.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Don't think I've heard one of his songs.  Betting that's a decent feather in the cap.


His quarantine Nirvana set was pretty damn good.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...