Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I can't listen to this ****.  Two songs in, I'm hearing something about sushi from Japan and kickin like Jackie Chan.

I ain't with that ****, Lieutenant.  I need to put on some Dr. Dre and Snoop circa 1993 to cleanse.

Here’s a certified “Spiff-banger”!

• Haha 7

You know how when you wear white stains just find a way to get at you?  Well I had a clean pair of white sneakers on today and stepped in a pile of ****ing blueberries the middle of a parking lot.  Blueberries!  Wasn’t even a grocery store parking lot.  

• Haha 3
  • Sad 4

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

You know how when you wear white stains just find a way to get at you?  Well I had a clean pair of white sneakers on today and stepped in a pile of ****ing blueberries the middle of a parking lot.  Blueberries!  Wasn’t even a grocery store parking lot.  

Damn that's tough.  I'm so self conscious wearing all whites, and thats why. You good with cleaning 'em? Is it salvageable?

• Like 1

I'm just here to echo what brother Sin said.

Not sure how serious you are about keeping em clean, but the CREP cleaning kit will get just about any stain out of any shoe.

It'll also turn any older shoes insta clean again, looking brand new. But I'm sick and value shoes too much. :shrug:

Edited by Chew
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Chew said:

I'm just here to echo what brother Sin said.

Not sure how serious you are about keeping em clean, but the CREP cleaning kit will get just about any stain out of any shoe.

It'll also turn any older shoes insta clean again, looking brand new. But I'm sick and value shoes too much. :shrug:

I was gonna say the same thing. I got the whole Crep kit too, but I've had to even use acetone when I stepped in a oily puddle with a white pair of Puma's. Also a parking lot.

They're the worst. Never know if you might step in bird/human ****, slush if its winter, etc. And on hot/wet days, those asphalt divots make for a nice little **** cauldron for you to step in. 🤢

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I find myself extremely curious about what type of parking lot these rando blueberries were in?  Best Buy?  Church?  

It was one of those professional office complexes doctors are so fond of.  Somebody didn’t like their healthy snack.

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I can’t play video games with stupid people. **** drives me insane.

“There’s one pulley to get up here, so watch it. There’s a dude down there” 

Gets sniped from dude who just went up pulley and then he snipes my teammate. 

All my teammate can say is my bad. 

gtfo

This is why I'm partial to co-op. If one ****s up, all the humans die. No other players get to bask in the glory.

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I can’t play video games with stupid people. **** drives me insane.

“There’s one pulley to get up here, so watch it. There’s a dude down there” 

Gets sniped from dude who just went up pulley and then he snipes my teammate. 

All my teammate can say is my bad. 

gtfo

I gradually became partial to hardcore modes more than regular modes in cod.  I used my 2 team kills wisely.  Camping in the back of the map during an obj game?  Blocking doorways?  I'd stand right in front of the mf for about five seconds, then cap the mf right between the eyes.

Can somebody tell me how to order birria?   Any particular type of tacos I'd want?  And apparently the dipping sauce comes separately? Consome, I think?

Apparently this bomb ass taco spot we're going to doesn't have a menu in English and is always packed to the gills.  I'm not trying to be that cornball holding up the line because he doesn't know what the **** he wants. :(

50 minutes ago, Chew said:

Can somebody tell me how to order birria?   Any particular type of tacos I'd want?  And apparently the dipping sauce comes separately? Consome, I think?

Apparently this bomb ass taco spot we're going to doesn't have a menu in English and is always packed to the gills.  I'm not trying to be that cornball holding up the line because he doesn't know what the **** he wants. :(

Never heard of it. Do they speak English there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chew said:

I don't know how to order it, but my daughter has been trying to get me to make them at home.  

Birria tacos essentially include some kind of braised (slow cooked) meat and a sauce on the side.  Not sure if your taco place has different meats to choose from for birria tacos, but I don't think there are separate dipping sauces you have to pick from.

The place near me uses goat for their birria tacos, and then calls other meats something else like barbacoa for beef and carnitas for pork.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chew said:

No mames guey 

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Lol no mames guey. 

I sometimes forget y’all don’t know spanish slang. 

Takauche lookin ass

image.jpeg.e23a7ee7de7271fc8e03b80e855382b5.jpeg

lol I wonder if y’all have any idea to what I’m talking about. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Lucked out and was saved by the innanet.  They had online ordering LOL.  

2 hours ago, China said:

I don't know how to order it, but my daughter has been trying to get me to make them at home.  

Birria tacos essentially include some kind of braised (slow cooked) meat and a sauce on the side.  Not sure if your taco place has different meats to choose from for birria tacos, but I don't think there are separate dipping sauces you have to pick from.

The place near me uses goat for their birria tacos, and then calls other meats something else like barbacoa for beef and carnitas for pork.

Your daughter gets it, you've got to get birria in your life as soon as possible, whether you make them yourself or buy 'em from somewhere.

I'm gonna have to change my underwear because I just blew my goo.  Hand down man down, best tacos I've ever had in my life.  I just ate nine tacos. 9. :rofl89:

The way I feel right now is what I'd imagine it's like to have a "10-inch Tyrone" completely rearrange your guts for the first time.  I'm euphoric, appreciative, lethargic, and seeing colors brighter....but I'm also sad that the experience is over and already fantasizing about the next time.  And I haven't smoked in years but I'm craving a Newport right now. 

Like brother China mentioned, there's enough lamb in the god damn birria broth itself for another 4-5 tacos easily.  First class ticket to flavor town.  Cow tongue tacos were the best, followed by the barbacoa and al pastor.

If you're reading this, forget whatever dinner plans you had for tonight and google the closest birria taco place immediately.   ****.

dunk.jpg.f60418d21ba6814dc2707c4b787f3fa9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4