Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Sick ****.  That's a sign from the universe, shed yourself of people with dark energy and lower vibrations.

If you really think about it, your entire life is just a memory.  :bye:

Man, Denver MJ is basically shrooms.  You are woke in the right way, Sir Chew-a-lot.

A good portion of life's memories, if you really dig deep, are of you thinking about the future.  Man I'm loving smoking weed again.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Rocky III is the best of the series.  Fight me.

I think it goes in chronological order in terms of best to worst, until Rocky 6 which is better than 5.  1 is my fave, 2 is not far behind...and it has the most badass scene.  Right after Adrian wakes up from her coma...

• Like 1

"I must be cheesy for you."

Rocky 4 could cover 8 large pizzas in cheese.  Rocky 1 saw a super run-down kid, who had no clue of his potential, until Burgess Meredith kirked out on him a couple times.  Rock got an opportunity and seized it thru an entire revamping of his life.

He almost became a hitman for the mob, was a smoker, and almost beat Creed.

Best one.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Man, Denver MJ is basically shrooms.  You are woke in the right way, Sir Chew-a-lot.

A good portion of life's memories, if you really dig deep, are of you thinking about the future.  Man I'm loving smoking weed again.

Wouldn't be surprised if you and I are distant cousins.  You just get me, man.  

I'm all for taking a hiatus and going clean to get your mind/body/soul right....but I'll be honest -- I'm glad to have Stoner Stroker back.  Heathcliff Strokem.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chew said:

Wouldn't be surprised if you and I are distant cousins.  You just get me, man.  

I'm all for taking a hiatus and going clean to get your mind/body/soul right....but I'll be honest -- I'm glad to have Stoner Stroker back.  Heathcliff Strokem.  

Heathcliff, lollll.  I missed that.

I gotta say I'm wondering how I made it by without weed.  Scary.  Not that I'm dependant...it's just so much easier with it.  Past week has been hilarious.  It's a paradigm shift where I'm watching the world in front of me like it's a TV show.  Instead of me being all worried about it, it just is there.

• Like 1

"Take your time, don't live too fast.  Troubles will come, and they will pass."  A simple message from a Simple Man, but god damn, Ronnie was spittin' them facts.   

I can only imagine what it must've been like to be in your 20s during the late 60s/early 70s.  My dad said he and my mom did a **** ton of LSD :rofl89:

2 minutes ago, Chew said:

"Take your time, don't live too fast.  Troubles will come, and they will pass."  A simple message from a Simple Man, but god damn, Ronnie was spittin' them facts.   

I can only imagine what it must've been like to be in your 20s during the late 60s/early 70s.  My dad said he and my mom did a **** ton of LSD :rofl89:

Yeah man, that's what's really up.  I feel like a therapist over here, telling people that TIME is an incredible healer of wounds.  They hate hearing it, but I know it tickles their subconscious.  They know its true, but they are so wrapped up in their ultimately-insignificant issue that its almost insulting for me to say that.

But I've entered wise grandpa mode.  Might be too young for that, but this may be the last time I can say I'm too young for something.

These memes need to stop, of locals being like, "Our weather is crazy."  Example...

159320044_10103007138936688_3334909259490236326_o.jpg.1c03e282d352c56a35aa76ba5dddad7a.jpg

Yall need to stop.  It happens everywhere unless you are predisposed to weather like Mary is in Seattle and Chew is in Yukon Territory.

There is a significant Tornado Threat on Friday.  My Funeral Song is In My Time of Dying from Led Zeppelin!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3