Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

2 hours ago, Chew said:

Party in your mouth and everyone's invited.  

The taken outta context thread bout to get lit.

I worked 20 hours yesterday.  Beast moded it.  Spring break is almost fo real this year.  30 dogs, a rabbit and a Guinea pig.  Total chess match adjusting placement of the animals for the rush of animals coming in for today.  Place looked Marvelous Marvin Hagler.  Raise mfs.  Raise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Smoked a joint tonight with a wax landmine in the middle of it.  Dog I love all of you.  ****ing brilliant.

My brother.  Smoker Stroker.  

Welcome Back GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

We made a colcannon (extra creamy mashed potatoes with cabbage) today for lunch with bacon, sausage, red onions, leaks, mushrooms, and gravy, while listening to some nice Irish music.  We’re planning to have kedigree (rice, eggs, and smoked fish) and Shepard’s pie and soda bread and probably some magners cider for dinner.  Anyone else doing anything fun today?

Edited by visionary
  • Like 6

Just now, visionary said:

We made a colcannon (extra creamy mashed potatoes with cabbage) today for lunch with bacon, sausage, red onions, leaks, mushrooms, and gravy.  We planning to have kedigree (rice, eggs, and smoked fish) and Shepard’s pie and soda bread for dinner.  Anyone else doing anything fun today?

Music playing, windows open, dogs got new toys and treats.  They're freaking out as I write.  Today is the official spring cleaning day at home.  It's been a hectic week and I need to catch up here.  I'll get on the drumkit for breaks from cleaning.  No dinner planned.  Prolly tuna fish sandwiches.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, visionary said:

We made a colcannon (extra creamy mashed potatoes with cabbage) today for lunch with bacon, sausage, red onions, leaks, mushrooms, and gravy, while listening to some nice Irish music.  We’re planning to have kedigree (rice, eggs, and smoked fish) and Shepard’s pie and soda bread and probably some magners cider for dinner.  Anyone else doing anything fun today?

Pictures needed in the Grilling and Cooking thread.

I am taking St. Paddy's off in advance of March Madness starting tomorrow.  

• Thanks 1

Been working in Florida and been able to golf everyday but my buddy decided to mess with this gator and chuck a couple sticks at it. The second stick he threw the gator took serious offense to it and basically leaped out of the water running after him, mind you I’m coming down the fairway watching this all happen in my golf cart with a coors light in my hand. It was a beautiful sight to see, id pay money to have had that on camera. Pic of said gator for attention 

D0964F11-1A5D-459B-918F-1044CC7889A3.jpeg

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, max21 said:

Been working in Florida and been able to golf everyday but my buddy decided to mess with this gator and chuck a couple sticks at it. The second stick he threw the gator took serious offense to it and basically leaped out of the water running after him, mind you I’m coming down the fairway watching this all happen in my golf cart with a coors light in my hand. It was a beautiful sight to see, id pay money to have had that on camera. Pic of said gator for attention 

D0964F11-1A5D-459B-918F-1044CC7889A3.jpeg

There's a reason they post these signs:

molest-gator.jpg

• Haha 1