Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I was going to quit my job and my last day was suppose to be the 26. 

I got promoted. Guess I’m staying. 

Remember just trying to get a job all those years ago? 

So proud of you. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I was going to quit my job and my last day was suppose to be the 26. 

I got promoted. Guess I’m staying. 

Well dayum LOL.  Cake up, bro!  

(Phone rings)

RTT: Hello?

Doc:

1623310803_tenor(3).gif.2c4b35469571c595283078c503df5609.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I JUST realized I should NOT walk into my pantry unless it's before one of the three main meals AND I'm about to prepare a meal.

I walk in there cause I'm bored and snack on something. WTF.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Fridays my work team is the equivalent of the Bears in Tecmo Bowl, Saturdays its the Tecmo Bowl Colts.  Spread the love, Management!

I recall the good teams in Tecmo Bowl being the Giants (LT), 49ers (Montana to Rice) and Raiders (Bo Jackson).  

28 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I recall the good teams in Tecmo Bowl being the Giants (LT), 49ers (Montana to Rice) and Raiders (Bo Jackson).  

Chicago was the best.  They had Walter Payton, Dennis Gentry as kick returner and WR, and Richard Dent/Mike Singleterry on D.  Everyone talks about Bo in that game, but Marcus Allen (who was the Raiders RB2) was almost as fast, and Walter was equally as fast as Bo.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Chicago was the best.  They had Walter Payton, Dennis Gentry as kick returner and WR, and Richard Dent/Mike Singleterry on D.  Everyone talks about Bo in that game, but Marcus Allen (who was the Raiders RB2) was almost as fast, and Walter was equally as fast as Bo.

Yea, Bo got the lions share of attention, but he only had one play.  I always played with the Giants because LT would block every field goal, so every time I scored I got 7 points and my opponent only got 6, and they couldn't kick field goals. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yea, Bo got the lions share of attention, but he only had one play.  I always played with the Giants because LT would block every field goal, so every time I scored I got 7 points and my opponent only got 6, and they couldn't kick field goals. 

Nice, I never knew that.  Chicago had a good kick blocker.  Forgot about that.  Those were the days.

DC had a damn flea flicker play, or a reverse maybe, I can't remember specifically.  Whatever it was, it was garbage.  We def should've been better.

• Like 1

Tecmo Super Bowl is where it's at.  Still some amazing players in that game, Bo Jackson is just as good in that as he was in the first one.  More plays.  Keeps track of stats.  Injuries.  Fumbles.  Incomplete passes.  Quite frankly I'd rather play that than whatever new Madden is out.

• Like 1

I may be mistaken...and I’m no Tecmo Bowl nerd.  And also, I’m very old.

But, I distinctly remember kicking all kinds of ass with the Manley/Mann/Timmy Smith Redskins team.

Edited by TryTheBeal!
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I may be mistaken...and I’m no Tecmo Bowl nerd.  And also, I’m very old.

But, I distinctly remember kicking all kinds of ass with Manley/Mann/Timmy Smith team.

I thought it was neck and neck between the Skins and the 49ers for who was the best team in the original Tecmo game.