Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

Here is a look at the Spotrac projected values for players that many have thrown around on here:

FS Tre Boston: 3 Years, $29 million

FS Jimmy Ward:  2 years, $ 16 million

FS Justin Simmons: 5 years, $72 million

S Karl Joseph: 4 years, $24 million

CB Trae Waynes:  3 years, $26 million

CB Mackensie Alexander: 3 years, $26 million

CB Byron Jones: 5 yeras, $71 million

TE Eric Ebron: 4 years, $38 million

TE Hunter Henry: 4 years, $36 million

TE Austin Hooper:  5 years, $50 million

LB Corey Littleton: 4 years, $49 million

OT Jason Peters: 1 year, $8 million

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Here is a look at the Spotrac projected values for players that many have thrown around on here:

FS Tre Boston: 3 Years, $29 million

CB Byron Jones: 5 yeras, $74 million

TE Hunter Henry: 4 years, $36 million

LB Corey Littleton: 4 years, $49 million

I would do any of these deals in a heartbeat.

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I've said all along don't be surprised if we don't go after a big money cb for several reasons.  But after Julie Donaldson said we would go hard after bradberry, some thought it should be written in sharpie.  We shall see.   

I like bradberry and all, but if it turns into a bidding war into the 16+ per yr territory, I'd rather go in a different direction.  We could use a lot of upgrades this offseason.

2 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

seems high for what Boston has signed for in the past.  I feel like we could get him cheaper.

That's the only deal I paused for a second over, but he's proven time and time again with his coverage ability that he's worth a mid-tier contract, which is what that contract would be.

Everyone else I posted would be a bargain IMO.

19 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Why not?

I think,

Boston - way too high for a player that struggles to get more than one year deals. 2 year, 15mil max including incentives.

Jones - I’m leary to invest that much in a CB, although to be fair he’s the best out there. I think Bradberry likely comes in 10-15% under that value. The danger appearing to be the Jets going all in. 

Henry - 1,700 yards over three seasons, maybe it’s a hangover from Reed but again I’m reluctant with the long term investment. Although, if 4/36 in reality is say 15-16mil over the first two years it’s palatable.

Littleton - I’d prefer Schobert for that contract.

56 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think they’re all a little low. Especially Hunter Henry

Yeah these are their projected market values but as we know FA tend to get overpaid due to scarcity. Good benchmarks to monitor as FA kicks off. Byron Jones ends up being $14 or so APY and I think we all know he’s gonna get $15-16 APY 

I hope the Jets work things out with Robby Anderson to prevent us from paying tier 2 money to a tier 3 WR with too many red flags (imo). I hope it forces us to go closer to all-in on Amari Cooper if he's available, in an increasingly weak FA WR class.  He's got his own risks of course, but at least he's a legit, young blue chip player.

And then we can hold off on WR until the 4th or 5th in this strong class to round out the group, if we want. 

28 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I hope the Jets work things out with Robby Anderson to prevent us from paying tier 2 money to a tier 3 WR with too many red flags (imo). I hope it forces us to go closer to all-in on Amari Cooper if he's available, in an increasingly weak FA WR class.  He's got his own risks of course, but at least he's a legit, young blue chip player.

And then we can hold off on WR until the 4th or 5th in this strong class to round out the group, if we want. 

I think Anderson can be a threat in the right offense, he is probably going to be a good pickup wherever he lands.  Not cheap tho, and I agree on the potential red flags.

Ive never really been all that impressed with Cooper, might be for no good reason tho. I thought he missed more games and was injury prone, but the numbers aren't too bad.  At least 12 games every year, only missed more than 2 games once in 5 years.  Consistent, solid numbers.  25 years old.  Bama.

I've just kind of dismissed the idea of chasing Cooper, bc he will be expensive, but with Terry, Sims, Quinn, and Harmon all on cheap contracts for the next few years, might as well go for the guy with the higher floor and ceiling than the rest of them. 

Problem is if reports are true that both cowboys and Cooper are motivated to agree to terms,  if he does hit FA it will be very expensive.  If no new cba cowboys would be foolish not to use one of the tags.  

32 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

You rarely see premier WRs hit the open market, unless they're problematic clowns. Why would Cooper be on the verge of his 3rd team?

Speaking of a problematic clown, he seems to be determined to make a comeback. I think Rivera can keep his personality in check. Doesn't seem like the league is going to punish him and he'll cost a heck of a lot less than Coop. I definitely think we should consider him for a vet min + incentives.

1 minute ago, primetime441 said:

Speaking of a problematic clown, he seems to be determined to make a comeback. I think Rivera can keep his personality in check. Doesn't seem like the league is going to punish him and he'll cost a heck of a lot less than Coop. I definitely think we should consider him for a vet min + incentives.

who?

Archived