Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

8 hours ago, method man said:

Apple is definitely not coming here. Remember the team’s emphasis on character and Collins, in particular, publicly called out Apple and his antics in New York.

I would bring in Kirkpatrick, however, on a 1-yr deal to compete w Moreau

You are correct. Throughout all his antics in NY I had forgotten about his relationship with Collins. There is no way Apple comes here...although if Allen was still in DC, he probably would sign Apple and create a small nuclear explosion 

57 minutes ago, Master Blaster said:

How so?

Kirkpatrick and Apple both have as much or more potential than Darby. With the way JDR calls an aggressive system, having DBs who take advantage is what we should be looking for. (I like Kirkpatrick for that more than Apple)

7 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

The best corner out there is Ryan, but he’s after 10mil p/y. Think that race is done. Pissed about Randall at less than 4mil.

I'm actually not pissed about Randall. The way he was going back and forth with Collins on twitter made it seem like he wanted to come here. Obviously it was about that paper (as well it should I suppose, but still). 

Football teams are comparable to any unit or community in the world. If you are working in one accord, you can pretty much accomplish whatever you set out to do. Pretty unstoppable, regardless of the level of smarts or resources you have. Ron talks about the word fit a lot. Rightly so, because he knows from his military background that nothing is detrimental to a unit than a shady mf with his own agenda. back in the day you could self correct. don't have time for that **** nowadays. just get rid of bad apples or don't bring them in the building.

I somehow missed this.  $23 million guaranteed?  Lol.  Dallas gave him $40 million.  

Good to know we didn't completely lose our minds trying to outbid Dallas.  Also, the narrative he turned down significantly more from us is extremely flawed.

Archived