Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

Does Holcomb or SDH have the speed to play outside linebacker? I thought both were heady, slow-footed, high effort guys?

Holcomb is fast, 4.4 and change.  I suspect SDH is fast.  Ryan Anderson is slow and not very agile, i personally see him still playing edge or OLB in an under front formation.

28 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Ryan Anderson could be moving to MLB. He played some at Alabama I believe. 

I've never bought Ryan Anderson as a MLB but will see.  Bostic wasn't bad.  Wonder if it's him or more likely a FA signing. 

15 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

The players going back and forth about the merits of signing the new CBA.  Sundberg is for it, RGIII is against it.

Funny that Sundberg had to explain it to Griffin like a child. Maybe a slight glimpse into what his time in DC was like. 

Coaches and teammates:  "Dude you are not a pocket passer"

Griffin: "Know your why"

Coaches and teammates: " no really dude you suck at it"

Griffin: "no pressure no diamonds"

Rams talking to TE Reed per Rotoworld 

It's the first team Reed has been linked to since his release from the Redskins. Reed, of course, is well familiar with Sean McVay from his Redskins days. With Tyler Higbee coming off a breakout season and Gerald Everett under contract for 2020, it would be an odd fit from a targets standpoint, especially since the Rams are amongst the deepest teams in the league at wide receiver. Perhaps McVay is simply trying to do Reed a favor and kick start his market.

I want the Skins to keep Ryan Anderson. I always remember JP Finlay mentioning that out of all the players RA was always the one super pissed coming off the field after a loss. I would also like to bring Donald Penn back also who showed a lot of emotion last year with all the penalty calls they were getting. I like guys on this football team who care.

6 hours ago, RedskinsFanInSanAntonio said:

I want the Skins to keep Ryan Anderson. I always remember JP Finlay mentioning that out of all the players RA was always the one super pissed coming off the field after a loss. I would also like to bring Donald Penn back also who showed a lot of emotion last year with all the penalty calls they were getting. I like guys on this football team who care.

I prefer guys who aren't complete ass on the field.

8 hours ago, RedskinsFanInSanAntonio said:

Where does he play? Honestly, his best fit might be at MIKE. And I have no idea if he can range as a MIKE. 

On 2/27/2020 at 8:09 AM, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Ryan Anderson could be moving to MLB. He played some at Alabama I believe. 

He was moved around at Alabama but was mostly Strong-side OLB, if I recall. It was Nick Saban that said after the draft that he saw Anderson playing in the middle in the pros. I’d love to see him plugged in at MLB. Interestingly, I was going back in time to see what types of MLBs Jack Del Rio used and I was surprised to see them on the lighter-speedier size of 225-230lb; not the prototypical London Fletcher type. So maybe SDH is a viable candidate for MLB?

I was a season ticket holder in JAX during the Del Rio years and I can say one thing fore sure: all the linebackers and the defense as a whole were sound tacklers. I think that is a top priority. 

56 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

We can definitely outbid the Bears and Haskins > Trubisky. 

Yeah, I am a little confused about why Olsen wanted to sign with the Bears or that they would be pursuing a TE in FA at all. They have at least 2 competent TE's already in my opinion and Trubisky is not a QB I'd be eager to play with either to your point. I'm hoping we are going after Hooper hard. It makes a ton of sense to me and he would be a great fit.

Archived