Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

I’m on record for keeping Kerrigan. I would only entertain shipping him off in a deal like the one proposed above, or if we went full reboot and shed all our big vet contracts. 

FWIW Hurst is 27. Kerrigan is only 3 years older than him if I’m remembering right. Not a huge youth exchange there haha. I do love Hursts potential though. He has just been buried in Baltimore 

6 hours ago, Lovi said:

4AF548BA-BE52-4DD2-AA68-FC558EDFFD9D.jpeg

Weak joke....shows you have the imagination of a pet rock.

if your going to try to put me down, at least use some imagination, then I can respect ya..

Like this....

Calling me a weakling and acting like a tuff guy while posting cartoons? Now that’s real hardcore man...

Maybe next time you’ll throw up something really tuff like some bugs bunny...then I will know 

you really mean business! 

See cartoon boy? It’s easy if you don’t walk your whole life under a rock, and don’t have the iq of a piss ant playing ruff rider on a website.....Can’t be tuff riding your pink Vespa watching cartoons on your bedazzled Mojave red iPhone, with a tye dye umbrella attached to your handlebars, which also has those two extra chrome bells. Save your allowance and buy you a set of handle bar tassels, you know....the long plastic ones! Then your whip will be complete! 

haha see? imagination, now Go get some, then  come back with some meat, leave the salads for dallas fans..

O’ Next time, if your have any opinions on my post,other then  your small little brain cartoon, feel free to share please, leave the weak sauce 

it’s extremeskins cartoon boy, not Disney land! O dam, now I did it! He’s going to come back at me with some hardcore mini mouse...

1472672521450.png

And don’t mess with a original 500, I go way back....you think I wear this clown for anything other then  old school extremeskins respect?

TK, Can I start a gofundme for our fallen clowns of yester-year..I miss them all....

HTTR

5 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/705/hayden-hurst

1st round TE that may be available for not much..Hayden Hurst.. 

Delanie Walker I’ve read previously could be a cap casualty as well. 

just a couple more options that the Skins may have..They don’t sizzle..

He doesn’t even get into the pan, forget sizzle...looked at his stats, I think we do better

Prob in the 4th round 

8 hours ago, Lovi said:

Pun intended pic

? Where in skinarchys post did he say anything about any puns? 😂

Also, @Skinarchy, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure the guy meant anything bad with the picture he used in response to your post 🤔 

now, about FA. 

I hope we can get a deal with scherff and keep Trent. I think both will happen 

7 hours ago, Skinarchy said:

Weak joke....shows you have the imagination of a pet rock.

if your going to try to put me down, at least use some imagination, then I can respect ya..

Like this....

Calling me a weakling and acting like a tuff guy while posting cartoons? Now that’s real hardcore man...

Maybe next time you’ll throw up something really tuff like some bugs bunny...then I will know 

you really mean business! 

See cartoon boy? It’s easy if you don’t walk your whole life under a rock, and don’t have the iq of a piss ant playing ruff rider on a website.....Can’t be tuff riding your pink Vespa watching cartoons on your bedazzled Mojave red iPhone, with a tye dye umbrella attached to your handlebars, which also has those two extra chrome bells. Save your allowance and buy you a set of handle bar tassels, you know....the long plastic ones! Then your whip will be complete! 

haha see? imagination, now Go get some, then  come back with some meat, leave the salads for dallas fans..

O’ Next time, if your have any opinions on my post,other then  your small little brain cartoon, feel free to share please, leave the weak sauce 

it’s extremeskins cartoon boy, not Disney land! O dam, now I did it! He’s going to come back at me with some hardcore mini mouse...

1472672521450.png

And don’t mess with a original 500, I go way back....you think I wear this clown for anything other then  old school extremeskins respect?

TK, Can I start a gofundme for our fallen clowns of yester-year..I miss them all....

HTTR

Calm down my friend it was just a joke.  Not meant to offend in the least.  Sorry you took it that way.  We can go back to FA discussion now.

13 hours ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I’m tempted by this as well, but think he’s an okay stopgap for one more year. I’m not sure who could step in and immediately replace him. Maybe you use the cap savings to fill a hole elsewhere that allows you to spend your #66 on an OT to start at RT right away but IMO that’s less than ideal. Maybe Christian makes a leap and the staff is okay with Christian and Rookie from R4-5 competing for RT and backup OT. 

I am increasingly more okay with that idea if you have Trent, Flowers and Scherff back on the OL on long term deals 

I would add Penn on a one year deal to that, but me too.

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

? Where in skinarchys post did he say anything about any puns? 😂

Also, @Skinarchy, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure the guy meant anything bad with the picture he used in response to your post 🤔 

now, about FA. 

I hope we can get a deal with scherff and keep Trent. I think both will happen 

it’s all good now..back our regularly scheduled program. Haha 

7 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I was shocked they weren't going to franchise Hooper, but I'm just now figuring out that the Falcons are broke.  They don't have enough cap space to sign draft picks.

Yea the falcons, Steelers and Vikings are in a tight spot cap wise.

2 hours ago, Lovi said:

I'd add Boston to that as well.  If we can lock up good players we can go into the draft pretty open.  We have the cap to be players too on whomever we want.

And ya know everyone I guees except for olsen lol wants to play here now

Just now, MariusVT said:

Yea the falcons, Steelers and Vikings are in a tight spot cap wise.

Good...making it easier to land that safety of theres

Archived