Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

21 hours ago, OVCChairman said:

Something i heard on the Junkies also got me thinking.  There is no longer a home / away split.  15 teams will have 8 home games, 9 away.  The other 15 have 9 home games, 8 away.  Come the playoff hunt, this could be huge.  Plus its going to make scheduling a nightmare to try and not give any team the additional home game in back to back years.  

I will say i actually am in favor of the change because as a knuckle dragging football fan, replacing preseason games with regular season games means i get to see my team play an extra game that counts..  i just worry about all these odd number teams scenarios piecing together with competitive fairness.

The proposal from the NFL that I read a few months ago had the 17th game as a neutral site game. Some in places like London and Mexico City and others in college stadiums in the US. The proposal also had 2 bye weeks for every team which pushes back the Super Bowl to mid to late February.

38 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

Just going to throw this thought out there, 

Release, Moses

Sign, Vaitai(Free Agent, Eagles). 

Thoughts?. 

HTTR 

.  Moses is not a good player.  We all know that. IMO he is mediocre. With his incessant penalties it is hard to watch.  Last year he got turned so many times functioning as a human turnstile.  I watched him give up on plays and he contributed IMO to a bad offense. He elevates bad play. BUT like most teams we need bodies and they are hard to come by for an O line. He only has a 8.65 cap number, he is 28, I don't think they are going to move on from him because the contract is not that bad. It would be great if he was just a backup,   Not sure if they are thinking they can coach him up, but he needs something.

The Eagles were super high on Vaital in 2016.  He can play guard and tackle so he is a versatile player. I think he is going to really cash in during FA.  I am surprised the Eagles are not keeping him.  

14 hours ago, carex said:

I know it's just XFL, but watching Donald Parham in these games, I hope there's someone still around who remembers him and will try to bring him in

He was on the Skins PS last year released in September.  Wonder what his deal is, not a good blocker?

Just read an ESPN article, insider, quoting team reporters about how will be tagged.

Among the guys we talk about here some.

Anthony Harris -- no tag

Austin Hooper -- no tag

B. Scherff -- no tag

Hunter Henry -- tag

Corry Littleton -- no tag

Bradberry -- no tag

A.  Cooper -- transition tag (CBA though might get in the way of that.

28 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Just read an ESPN article, insider, quoting team reporters about how will be tagged.

Anthony Harris -- no tag

Austin Hooper -- no tag

B. Scherff -- no tag

Hunter Henry -- tag

Bradberry -- no tag

If true, I'm really bummed about Henry.  He was my #1 on my FA wish list.   If he is off the market, it only drives up hoopers price, which I feel is going to be even more excessive.  

3 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

No tag for scherff as they prepare to ink him to a new contract. I hope that's the case anyway.

I'm surprised they didn't tag him to explore a trade if a long term agreement can't be reached.  Give DH some protection at this crucial stage of his development.  If BS hits free agency, the odds of us being the highest bidder is not likely.

10 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

If true, I'm really bummed about Henry.  He was my #1 on my FA wish list.   If he is off the market, it only drives up hoopers price, which I feel is going to be even more excessive.  

I'm surprised they didn't tag him to explore a trade if a long term agreement can't be reached.  Give DH some protection at this crucial stage of his development.  If BS hits free agency, the odds of us being the highest bidder is not likely.

There quietly working on a deal now...ron knows whats best

4 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Anthony Harris -- no tag

Austin Hooper -- no tag

B. Scherff -- no tag

Hunter Henry -- tag

Bradberry -- no tag

Update: Keim says this was a miscommunication and he DOES think we use the tag on Scherff.

Brandon S. Wants to be here. Skins will get that contract done easy.

Trent W. is just postering, he will also be back. They might forgive the fines to squash it. 
Dumb bar’ is trying to pull a Trent...not going to work, he can’t afford the fines. I think they will throw him a bone he’ll be back too..

Keeper of commandments....don’t care,  let him walk

Flowers keep him with new reasonable contract

FA

Get Diggs 

Feed a extenz pill too  Brandon S.

Best avail FA for Moses hole in the OL line (No pun attended) 

Mid to High tier CB 

Safety 

Draft

Trade down with Miami 

Swap into #5 pick 

Get the 18 

a 2nd And a 4th 

and a first 2021

4th 2021

Not a trade value guru...so give or take

(I think we might do better) 

1st: Best edge

2nd: Best corner 
4th Best OL 

Next years highest number one 

OL tackle 

If something close to that happens, I think the future (which is bright now) gets even brighter.

3 hours ago, Skinarchy said:

Brandon S. Wants to be here. Skins will get that contract done easy.

Trent W. is just postering, he will also be back. They might forgive the fines to squash it. 
Dumb bar’ is trying to pull a Trent...not going to work, he can’t afford the fines. I think they will throw him a bone he’ll be back too..

Keeper of commandments....don’t care,  let him walk

Flowers keep him with new reasonable contract

FA

Get Diggs 

Feed a extenz pill too  Brandon S.

Best avail FA for Moses hole in the OL line (No pun attended) 

Mid to High tier CB 

Safety 

Draft

Trade down with Miami 

Swap into #5 pick 

Get the 18 

a 2nd And a 4th 

and a first 2021

4th 2021

Not a trade value guru...so give or take

(I think we might do better) 

1st: Best edge

2nd: Best corner 
4th Best OL 

Next years highest number one 

OL tackle 

If something close to that happens, I think the future (which is bright now) gets even brighter.

4AF548BA-BE52-4DD2-AA68-FC558EDFFD9D.jpeg

4 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I'd be all over this if I'm Rivera/Smith.

I believe he just had a suicide scare. They better do due diligence on his mental well being first. 

Edit: looks like this was 2016. Should be good now I’d think

29 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

If we can get Scherff and Trent back i'm ok with letting Moses go or at least restructuring. There are worse RTs out there, but few are counting close to 9 million against the cap. 

I’m tempted by this as well, but think he’s an okay stopgap for one more year. I’m not sure who could step in and immediately replace him. Maybe you use the cap savings to fill a hole elsewhere that allows you to spend your #66 on an OT to start at RT right away but IMO that’s less than ideal. Maybe Christian makes a leap and the staff is okay with Christian and Rookie from R4-5 competing for RT and backup OT. 

I am increasingly more okay with that idea if you have Trent, Flowers and Scherff back on the OL on long term deals 

4 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I’m tempted by this as well, but think he’s an okay stopgap for one more year. I’m not sure who could step in and immediately replace him. Maybe you use the cap savings to fill a hole elsewhere that allows you to spend your #66 on an OT to start at RT right away but IMO that’s less than ideal. Maybe Christian makes a leap and the staff is okay with Christian and Rookie from R4-5 competing for RT and backup OT. 

I am increasingly more okay with that idea if you have Trent, Flowers and Scherff back on the OL on long term deals 

Draft someone in the the third or fourth and give him a chance to win the job at camp. We don't owe Moses any favors. He can be a camp cut for all I care if he gets beat out.

1 hour ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Kerrigan to Baltimore for Hayden and a 4th. I know I was calling for a trade to Baltimore for Hurst at the deadline. Baltimore has a lot Of investment tied into both Boyle and Andrews. They can’t keep all three. It’s a decent move for us. 

Kerrigan is a sack n a half from being the all time sacks leader for the skins..and i just got a throw back Kerrigan jersey...can we hang on to him at least one more season?

Archived