Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanksgiving Question - Is now a reality!!!

dckey

So during Thanksgiving we had a question asked while we were enjoying dinnerand watching Buffalo destroy Dallas.  I thought I would post it to see what my fellow extremeskins would like.  So if you had a choice of beating Dallas and kicking them out of the playoffs or losing and getting the 1st or 2nd overall pick, what would you choose?  For me beating Dallas and kicking them out of the playoffs would make my season 🤣🤣🤣

Depends on the strength of the draft, how far down winning would make the Skins fall, and whether or not we had a legit franchise QB (or QB prospect) in place.

I'd be ecstatic to knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs lol...and I would HATE it if they went on to win the Super Bowl when we could have knocked them out and kept them home on their couches. But I'd find a legit silver lining in knowing we grabbed the #1 or #2 draft pick while losing and seeing them head into the post-season.

I would love to have the high draft pick, but my hatred of the Cowpukes overshadows any rationale 🤣🤣🤣.  I would love to see the national coverage of them losing to us to get into the playoffs.  It would be priceless!!!

Im really really really rooting for us to get the #2 pick, and think every win right now is a waste....that being said, beating Dallas and eliminating them wouldnt be a waste, I would go for that in a heartbeat.  We arent winning a superbowl with the #2 pick vs the #6 pick.  And Dallas cant win a superbowl if it doesnt make the playoffs!

As we are now... 1st or 2nd (w/o Allen as GM or whatever Snyder likes to call his title). They've beat us so many times lately that I'm numb to it. The high picks would be better so that we can get into a habit of beating them most of the time and keeping them out of the playoffs.

The problem is that is you knock Dallas out, you are letting the Eagles in, which is just as bad. The better pick for sure. It doesn't matter very much this year though, neither of them are going past the first round. The NFC is too strong.

I want them to play to win every game. Draft position is irrelevant. We will most likely draft somewhere in the top 10 and if we really want to get a player above our slot then maybe we package TW and a later pick to do so. With this team it's a crap shoot anyways.  Little man might have his eye on some fools gold prospect and throw a wrench in to the whole damn thing. That's where we are. It simply dosen't matter that much unless we are drafting with a new GM and Coach who have a plan. Anything else is like giving a pyro 10 gallons of gas and a book of matches and leaving him alone in the barn. So yes beat Dallas and anyone else

The draft is next season. The actual positions will work themselves out and we'll finish exactly where we deserve to finish. I'll think about it when the season is over.

We're still playing football this season and I always want us to win, especially against the NFC East, especially against dallas. I would rather cut off my left testicle with a blunt, rusty knife than root for dallas.

In a heartbeat, I'd choose beating Dallas and spoiling their chance for a playoff berth.

...  It would real!y irritate the Dallas fans that our dismal team put the nail in their coffin.

Otherwise, it's a long 4 months to the draft...And the higher pick wouldn't compensate for all the crowing and gloating I'd have to put up with from the many Dallas fans in my area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NFC East teams are scrubs this year anyway. We NEED this #2 pick. It's a big deal. It really is. In instances where we drop from 8 to 10, or 13 to 15, I don't give a ****. This year, brain over heart, which is sad, but necessary. Gotta hope the Pukes win for our future. I just threw up a little saying that...Hail.

Archived