Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins vs Putty Cats

TK

4 minutes ago, carex said:

he was accurate on several throws there, also several QBs have adjust things like their release point and become more accurate

LOL...4 inaccurate passes in one drive, 2 that cost a TD, he was accurate on one pass that went over 5 yards and it was in the middle of the field for 11 yds

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

You guys making every single pass a career defining failure are clowns. Grow up.

It's not that. I think he can definitely improve. But it's disheartening to see that his mechanical issues still seem to be just as bad as they have been up until now, despite us being told he's been working on it a lot. The guy's muscle memory and instincts for throwing are going to have to be re-written. It could take a while. 

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

You guys making every single pass a career defining failure are clowns. Grow up.

Grow up?  Dude I support the heck of out of Haskins. But do you see that floaty off his feet, footwork?  That is why the passes are sailing.  If he does not get that **** straight it is over.  He needs to stop that. I see great things with him but this is a potential career killer if he does not correct it.  Coaches can't figure out why his passes are going all over the place..  Come on man. 

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

This DL is sooooo overrated. man.

Yes, alot of fans and media are really struggling to realize it. Just because we spent alot of resources doesnt mean its any good. JAllen is starting to look like an average player, considering where he was drafted a bust!

Archived