Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

2 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Everybody talkin **** about Haskins, keep that same energy when this kids gets his fair shot and turns this **** show around. Anyone expecting a rookie QB to look like Pro Bowler is a casual ass fan who knows **** about football. 

You haven’t been watching the nfl much this year.

2 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Everybody talkin **** about Haskins, keep that same energy when this kids gets his fair shot and turns this **** show around. Anyone expecting a rookie QB to look like Pro Bowler is a casual ass fan who knows **** about football. 

Look like a Pro Bowler?

Nah, he's looked like ****. Very low bar for me.

Just now, Dissident2 said:

Disagree in this case. You are on a team that has been humiliated in every way. He's not showboating. He's showing that someone on this team still has some pride in their play and is still giving it everything they have. Love it. 

That amazing catch where he ripped the bell away from the defender was one thing.  He spiked the ball afterwards on adrenaline.  The next catch he showboated,

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

holy **** mclaurin just ripped that out

In a closer game I believe the Jets challenged it because to me it seemed he got control of the ball when it hit the ground.

It was rather incomplete to me.

But you can just love McLaurin's attitude. Sadly for him, he was drafted by the Redskins.

Archived