Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GAMEDAY THREAD: JETS @ REDSKINS

SkinsGuy

Enjoyed hanging with everyone this game.  Its been literally years since the last time I did this. 

Looking forward to next week and everyone being back in chat.  

The sad pain of the losing will only make the winning sweeter...(at least it's what I tell myself).

Hail Skins!

19 minutes ago, Csup said:

Anger issues?

Not at all, its just stupid for people to be calling dude a "BUST" with 2 starts under his belt. What team does that, seriously..... With this garbage team (Coaching staff included) around him. Yeah, he's raw as hell, we knew that when we drafted him. 

Because this franchise is a **** show, we had to deal with Gruden (who shouldve been fired 1-2 years ago) making bum ass Case Mckeenum & trash ass Colt Mccoy our starters because he was trying to keep his job. If we gave Haskins the start out the gate, by game 10 he'd be way ahead than he is now. Where he is now, he wouldve been at in game 2 or 3. Now we got this casual ass fan base quick to call him a bust. 

The stupidity of the front office has trickled down pass the team, on to the fan base. I got faith in Haskins, he's going to be a beast for us, especially after we get a HC and supporting staff worth a ****. 

I know there is a lot of negativity on the site. And it is well deserved. But we have some building blocks for the future on offense. Mcclaurin and Guice are playmakers. (IF Guice can stay healthy), The verdict is still not set on Haskins. We have 7 more games to find out if we think he is the future. I just want to see progress for the rest of the season. He was better today than last week. Lets just keep seeing that for the next 2 months. 

2 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Not at all, its just stupid for people to be calling dude a "BUST" with 2 starts under his belt. What team does that, seriously..... With this garbage team (Coaching staff included) around him. Yeah, he's raw as hell, we knew that when we drafted him. 

Being a "bust" is a good start.

All he needs now is to add "in Canton, Ohio" to the "bust" label...

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Look like a Pro Bowler?

Nah, he's looked like ****. Very low bar for me.

It's his 2nd start in the league.....genius....every QB aint gonna be Rothisberger.....this is the NFL, what rookie QB starters with 2 starts under their belt  look like they're headed to the HOF? Especially with this wack ass coaching staff. 

4 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Because this franchise is a **** show, we had to deal with Gruden (who shouldve been fired 1-2 years ago) making bum ass Case Mckeenum & trash ass Colt Mccoy our starters because he was trying to keep his job. If we gave Haskins the start out the gate, by game 10 he'd be way a head than he is now. Where he is now, he wouldve been at in game 2 or 3. Now we got this casual ass fan base quick to call him a bust. 

The stupidity of the front office has trickled down pass the team, on to the fan base. I got faith in Haskins, he's going to be a beast for us, especially after we get a HC and supporting staff worth a ****. 

2 minutes ago, tacosman said:

DH to TM may be a connection that we can get used to seeing for a long long long time.

I will add "Hope" to your statement as well.

I'm sure everyone in this thread hopes that DH turns into the franchise QB that we need.

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Because this franchise is a **** show, we had to deal with Gruden (who shouldve been fired 1-2 years ago) making bum ass Case Mckeenum & trash ass Colt Mccoy our starters because he was trying to keep his job. If we gave Haskins the start out the gate, by game 10 he'd be way a head than he is now. Where he is now, he wouldve been at in game 2 or 3. Now we got this casual ass fan base quick to call him a bust. 

You are right that we don’t know whether Haskins will make it in this league or not.  But by that same token , you call fans stupid for projecting then you do the same thing by saying he will be great.  You don’t know that.  And honestly, with Synder making that pick, I can see this turning out very poorly.

1 minute ago, Blue Ridger said:

Haskins is disappointing. Yeah 2 TDs today. BFD. One was a 4 yd screen, the other he barely got it too a wide open target. Against the f'n JETS.  What concerns me more is the entitled attitude and piss poor work ethic rumors that are leaking out.

Maybe Gruden was right...Haskins wasn't ready and Guice was better.

7 minutes ago, Csup said:

There are 3 people who liked my post.  MAybe you disagree with me but obviously other people saw what I saw.  I could care less if you refuse to see it.  Dude Is a stud but showboating after garbage time receptions doesn’t mpress me. 

So, dusting himself off is now showboating? Come the **** on😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

3 minutes ago, Csup said:

You are right that we don’t know whether Haskins will make it in this league or not.  But by that same token , you call fans stupid for projecting then you do the same thing by saying he will be great.  You don’t know that.  And honestly, with Synder making that pick, I can see this turning out very poorly.

If that's the case, I'm more right than the people projecting him to be a bust. DH has progressed EVERY game he has been in this regular season. He came in the Vagiants game, he was TRASH (NO REPS). Came in Miami game (NO REPS) and he was trash, but better than the Vagiants game. Start against Buffalo, better than previous two games against NY & Miami. Todays game >>>>>>his start in Buffalo.

If they gave him the reps going into this season, people wouldnt be calling him a bust. He shouldve been starting from day one......

Archived