Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just admit it, you're going to miss them next week

hail2skins

20 hours ago, dicksogj said:

Lol - yep I can see it now - they draft at #3 or 4 & trade the farm to move up to #1 & draft a QB - maybe not even Tua - ditch Haskins & the new QB has a stellar rookie year, gets hurt & sucks after that.  The team struggles along for the next 5 years, fires several coaches yet somehow Allen retains his job.  Every town in the DMV says "Thanks but no thanks" to building a new stadium in their area. While all of this happens the culture at Redskins Park remains very good & Allen keeps his job indefinitely.

Should we start a "Nightmare scenario" thread to offset the "Dream scenario" one?  This would be a good start.

I'm beyond apathy.  Whatever is after "I don't care".  That's where I am.

There was even a period of being sad about that fact after all these years, but I'm past that too.  I don't care that I don't care.

And I ain't the only one.  And the fact that that's happening with fans and the owner doesn't seem to care puts me in the shadow realm of not giving a ****.  I don't miss a damn thing this week.

14 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

**** the ravens 

they are a great team that knows how to draft and build a team, whether you like them or not, everyone on this board, wishes the Skins had half the front office and coaching staff the Ravens have and you're lying if you don't.  Anyway, sorry for the rant

3 hours ago, SkinsFanMania said:

they are a great team that knows how to draft and build a team, whether you like them or not, everyone on this board, wishes the Skins had half the front office and coaching staff the Ravens have and you're lying if you don't.  Anyway, sorry for the rant

No ****. That’s the most obvious statement ever 😂😂😂 doesn’t change the fact that some people will still be all about the dc vs Baltimore rivalry, so they’ll hate the ravens on that fact alone. Me, i used to hate the ravens for that fact. Actually, i probably still do hate them at least a bit, but it doesn’t mean i dont think they’re not successful. I definitely think they are. 

Might be why I’m jealous of them 😂 but at the same time i like what Lamar Jackson is doing for them. 

Not missing them at all.  

13 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No ****. That’s the most obvious statement ever 😂😂😂 doesn’t change the fact that some people will still be all about the dc vs Baltimore rivalry, so they’ll hate the ravens on that fact alone. Me, i used to hate the ravens for that fact. Actually, i probably still do hate them at least a bit, but it doesn’t mean i dont think they’re not successful. I definitely think they are. 

Might be why I’m jealous of them 😂 but at the same time i like what Lamar Jackson is doing for them. 

There's no DC/Baltimore rivalry.  It doesn't exist.  The football teams don't play in the same divisions, the baseball teams don't play in the same leagues.  There's no bad blood between either of the two franchises in either sport.  

DC people look down their nose at Baltimore people and Baltimore people have an inferiority complex the size of Alaska.  That's really where any "rivalry" starts and stops.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:21 AM, hail2skins said:

Bye week going to be as painful as it always is. Not going to know what to do with yourself without the Skins!

Yes, I do expect reactions (ducks head)……………...

Another reason to take good care of our girlfriends ! :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Not missing them at all.  

There's no DC/Baltimore rivalry.  It doesn't exist.  The football teams don't play in the same divisions, the baseball teams don't play in the same leagues.  There's no bad blood between either of the two franchises in either sport.  

DC people look down their nose at Baltimore people and Baltimore people have an inferiority complex the size of Alaska.  That's really where any "rivalry" starts and stops.

Yeah, i didnt mean it in the sense of like a divisional rivalry, i meant like, redskins fans just not liking the ravens cause they’re not too far from here, so they want to act like it’s our territory and not theirs, that type of thing. Ya know, battle of the beltway rivalry. 

But again like i said, yeah i hate that they’re a WAYYYYYYY better team than us, but at the same time, i can also respect that they’re good. Lamar Jackson is a great QB.

18 hours ago, SkinsFanMania said:

The ravens are the absolute most perfect team that I wish my favorite team was like..the ravens have had excellent defenses and now a great offense..jealousy..that's pretty much it lol..I've never been further east than Texas so I've never lived in that area so I have no right ****in about the territory thing lol....idk..**** the ravens though lol

Only thing I feel like I am missing out on here is losing another game and getting closer to the possibility of the first pick in the draft. 😀

That is how  I want the rest of the year to go.  Tank baby!!!! 

They are not parting with Haskins, so let continue the suckathon, root for the Bengals to win two, Miami another and let's win something better then just the coin toss.  Then lets trade that first pick for multiple picks and really fortify the D line - pick up Chase Young hopefully as our first pick and then recapture that lost second round pick we traded away and pick up a new LT or  that ever elusive safety we so desperately need.

Archived