Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just admit it, you're going to miss them next week

hail2skins

No, I'm not

The Skins will eventually win a few games -- not because of Haskins  -- but at this point, the franchise is so screwed up, I really don't give a damn.

I was a fan of the team... But now it's become a punchline of too many jokes.  So, I welcome the week off from the abusive banter.

Ya know what? Yes, this team with the “darn good culture” sucks. We blow. But I’ve missed having a skins game to wake up and get my skins gear on for (even though it always ends in a bad loss each week). They’re my team. I’m looking forward to watching my guys back on the field next week, knowing full well the jets will smoke us 56-3😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ya know what? Yes, this team with the “darn good culture” sucks. We blow. But I’ve missed having a skins game to wake up and get my skins gear on for (even though it always ends in a bad loss each week). They’re my team. I’m looking forward to watching my guys back on the field next week, knowing full well the jets will smoke us 56-3😂😂😂😂

The Jets played very hard today.  They hustled, they made stops when they needed.  Daniel Jones threw 4 td’s and the Jets still won.  We have a chance, but it’s going to be a tough game.  And yes, Jamison Crowder will probably burn Josh Norman for a touchdown or two, just because.

15 hours ago, owa said:

I missed it and wish we would have been playing.  Wonder if there will be 2 byes in the near future.  Might be good for the team but sucks for a fan.

Hey that's a good question..apparently the nfl/nflpa are close to a new deal that very well could include 17 games..leads me to wonder if there will be a second bye week like back in the day.

On 11/10/2019 at 10:29 AM, skinsmania123 said:

root for the Bengals to win two, Miami another and let's win something better then just the coin toss.  Then lets trade that first pick for multiple picks and really fortify the D line - pick up Chase Young hopefully as our first pick and then recapture that lost second round pick we traded away and pick up a new LT or  that ever elusive safety we so desperately need.

So Bruce and Dan are going to pull this one off?

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51ac0a5952cf404c917ad

Archived