Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

I just don't understand why this team is playing by the ****ing book football at 1-5? Who gives a **** if you lose at this point? What I'm going to hate is the post game dialogue about how the Redskins gave the 5-0 team a good game. I ready to blow a ****ing gasket!!!!\\

And I'm so ****ing pissed at Adrian right now. You are not suppose to be the guy that causes a loss. But you are today IMO.

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

Bull ****in **** there wasnt..they had no reason to blow the whistle 

Listen to me. Shut off your Redskins fan brain for a second and read what I actually wrote. They blew the whistle BEFORE the handoff even happened. It was a nothing play at that point. They did not know it would be a fumble, that's literally an impossibility. The whistle was blown immediately at the snap and then it just went on for a few seconds. You are wrong and there is no room for debate on it. It is impossible for it to be sketchy given the facts. 

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

I don't think you understand how sports work. There are only so many guys on earth good enough to be in the league. Having the bottom of the barrel doesn't mean there aren't tons even worse. You would end up not fielding a team at all, there aren't just studs out there magically waiting to be called upon. 

I know how they work, I’m just making a comparison, we have quite a few good players, not enough real playmakers....It just really sucks, I’ve never been so low as a fan

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Bull ****in **** there wasnt..they had no reason to blow the whistle 

There was every reason.  Not like they knew there would be a fumble.

By the way- Skins scored 0 points.  Still would lose.

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

To expand on that though. There is TONS of talent on this team. Just like every NFL team. Coaching plays a bigger role than people give credit for. This team is poorly coached. And it shows.

I wouldn’t say tons.  

But they are exceptionally poorly coaches.  Callahan will instill discipline. Which was needed.  But the x’s and O’s are awful.

I was pleasantly surprised by how the defense played.  Let’s see how they do without the aid of bad weather...

2 minutes ago, joeken24 said:

I just don't understand why this team is playing by the ****ing book football at 1-5? Who gives a **** if you lose at this point? What I'm going to hate is the post game dialogue about how the Redskins gave the 5-0 team a good game. I ready to blow a ****ing gasket!!!!\\

And I'm so ****ing pissed at Adrian right now. You are not suppose to be the guy that causes a loss. But you are today IMO.

Adrian is why we lost??(

Archived