Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

TK

6 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

No... just no

If you want even a shot to win .. yes ... just yes. 

If Haskins could drive them to only one TD and a win, what a huge story that would be for him. If he doesn't, no one's going to blame him for anything. There is nothing to lose at all. And I don't want to hear about "he could get injured." Loser talk. 

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

We all know the offense sucks, but what we find irritating is the lack of even trying to do anything with the ball beyond a few yards.  One pass to Quinn is the extent of the passing game, and not surprisingly he burned Sherman for it.  Otherwise it has been bad.

I wonder how ouch of this is because Keenum is hurt and how much is game plan because of the 49ers defense.

Just now, Dissident2 said:

If you want even a shot to win .. yes ... just yes. 

If Haskins could drive them to only one TD and a win, what a huge story that would be for him. If he doesn't, no one's going to blame him for anything. There is nothing to lose at all. And I don't want to hear about "he could get injured." Loser talk. 

I’m all for Haskins. I don’t really want to win as i want the draft position but giving him experience in these conditions is a good idea.

1 minute ago, Mpvanskins said:

Part of the problem is that these guys get paid a lot of money no matter if they win or lose. I know most everyone wants to win, but it seems like we have a bunch of people that just want a paycheck. 

They just aren't very good, man. And their coaching isn't either for the most part. It's not deeper than that, we don't have a bunch of dudes who could be studs if they weren't lazy, they are fighting for jobs and bigger contracts every day. They just aren't that good.

Archived