Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

28 minutes ago, volsmet said:

It’s a forum, as enjoyable as group think is, this seems a fine place to discuss our own thoughts rather than what we have been told we should think. The football world is hardly innovative. 

100% agree with all said here. 

If we wait for others to have the ideas before we discuss them, what is the point of having a thought?

Your ideas have cannon balled into arguing it as the way it should be done. That’s all I’m saying. 

Too many drones, too much Jonestowning, too many puppets spouting things they haven’t actually put a second of thought into. 

Balance is always good, in my opinion. I hear you though, I generally fall on side radicalism.

It’s odd to me that anyone here would rather have everyone repeating the exact same thoughts they got from some beat reporters twitter. I’m familiar with the game, I’m familiar with the position, I’m familiar with the struggles and what they look like. 

Personally, I don’t have twitter or cable, but I understand to a degree what you’re saying about the masses. Most fall in line with what they know and are comfortable with in life and football knowledge (me as well in some ways). 

53 minutes ago, wit33 said:

100% agree with all said here. 

Your ideas have cannon balled into arguing it as the way it should be done. That’s all I’m saying. 

Balance is always good, in my opinion. I hear you though, I generally fall on side radicalism.

Personally, I don’t have twitter or cable, but I understand to a degree what you’re saying about the masses. Most fall in line with what they know and are comfortable with in life and football knowledge (me as well in some ways). 

I’m simply stating what I believe, I’m not trying to convince anyone & I like every rational post that offers opposition, I’m here for the conversations, not to be/feel right or wrong about hypotheticals. Imo, people are used to disagreements in their personal lives that are more contentious than my own, I debate ideas all day, I debate this with people who do this for a living & the conversations are always enjoyable, but here things are received differently — part of that is the internet, part is discrepancies between the different experiences we all have, & of course part is my presentation of my views. 

I appreciate the feedback, wit33.

tumblr_ojdiuyLkZg1t2lmpwo4_500.gif 

3 hours ago, volsmet said:

The more we can slow down the process for DH, the more time he has to recover & the more time he has to prepare. People on the ES aren’t familiar enough with what life as an nfl qb is actually like. Pressures around the team force the issue too often, there is no reason not to sit DH the week after his first start and see what he’s processing & feeling before he’s rushed into more media & preparation. 

Jays not doing that ****....too much on the line for him this season to experimenting with some Madden BS. 

5 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Jays not doing that ****....too much on the line for him this season to experimenting with some Madden BS. 

No one is going to do anything because it’s said here, therefore, nothing should be said. 

Madden bs, you are e-adorable, I’ll grant you that. 

1 minute ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

That's cool Vols-suck.....bet you were sitting down taking a piss when you came up with your little "swap out the QB" theory.....whatever floats your boat dude....

God, training camp needs to hurry up.....

Are you e-tough, muh dear? When I got off the phone with the Colts director of pro personnel I read your nonsense & had a laugh. 

I can’t make camp hurry up, but it was kind of you to ask. 

CXvBNpm.gif

7 hours ago, volsmet said:

Are you e-tough, muh dear? When I got off the phone with the Colts director of pro personnel I read your nonsense & had a laugh. 

CXvBNpm.gif

He told you he worked personnel with the Colts... I think what he really meant was he's personal with Colt (McCoy)... Maybe his cousin or something. 😂

All I know is after starting four QBs last year, hearing that our two newest QBs look sharp is a step in the right direction for the team.

Man i think All of you need to step away from the computer for a bit 😂😂😂 getting a bit heated in here :P 

maybe we do need training camp to hurry up 😂

13 hours ago, volsmet said:

I’m pretty sure he was asking the man upstairs, actually :P unless YOU are the man upstairs.... 😮 

Thanks for those videos. As good as Haskins' arm is, I think his best strength is his ability to read the defense and distribute the ball. But...that arm. I love the behind the QB camera angle. Watching the ball come out from that angle is beautiful.  

9 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

Thanks for those videos. As good as Haskins' arm is, I think his best strength is his ability to read the defense and distribute the ball. But...that arm. I love the behind the QB camera angle. Watching the ball come out from that angle is beautiful.  

He can make all the throws, and he has nice touch on the ball.

Holy Hannah watching the above videos makes me more and more confident that Haskins can win the starting spot come game day.  

His superior intellect and football perspicacity is very impressive.  He would definitely be a Cabin Six kid at Camp Half Blood!

Do QBs have to be taught to pump fake, or look off safeties? It seems so obviously a thing that all QBs should do, but as a Skins fans, i feel like I can count the number of pump fakes we have seen in any recent season, on one hand.

I love see Haskins doing that stuff.

1 hour ago, RandyHolt said:

Do QBs have to be taught to pump fake, or look off safeties? It seems so obviously a thing that all QBs should do, but as a Skins fans, i feel like I can count the number of pump fakes we have seen in any recent season, on one hand.

Maybe one of the reasons people so heavily criticize our Training Facility ; it's missing the crucial "Pump Fake Muscle Development Machine".

Actually, doesn't it seem like the ability to do a good pump fake is fundamental for a qb on any nfl team ?

Because not being able to pump fake probably means that nfl defenses can much more easily read a nfl QB.

So, it's pretty sad we went so long without a QB who could do that.  But it's also good to see a college QB who can already do that before he

is even drafted.

4 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Cousins pump faked at times. It was normally a tell that the ball was going to the other side. Some teams bit on the fake and it would be a good play.  It seemed the Giants would just run to the other side of the field and wait for the ball to come right to them. Pump faking is effective if used right. Otherwise, you are just wasting time letting the defense get closer to you.

It's looking more n more like this Haskins kid might give us something to look forward to.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:16 PM, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

That's cool Vols-suck.....bet you were sitting down taking a piss when you came up with your little "swap out the QB" theory.....whatever floats your boat dude....

God, training camp needs to hurry up.....

What's wrong with sitting to pee?..even if you're a guy..

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Even has its advantages - you never have to hear your lady tell you how you missed.

What's this have to do with Haskins ?

Um, he misses on passes, almost as few times as the guy siting down to pee.

Yea, that's it.

When        I  am to intoxicated from watching Haskins play I will need to sit to pee for sure.

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

When        I  am to intoxicated from watching Haskins play I will need to sit to pee for sure.

That’s different from any other Sunday of watching the redskins play, how? The redskins probably get everyone that intoxicated every game 😂 

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

That’s different from any other Sunday of watching the redskins play, how? The redskins probably get everyone that intoxicated every game 😂 

Dude wanted to know what sitting to pee had to do with Haskins...I sit to pee every Sunday..that the Redskins play....now it will be with Haskins

On 5/31/2019 at 10:03 PM, volsmet said:

No one is going to do anything because it’s said here, therefore, nothing should be said. 

I do think it's worth noting that everything that is posted on ES plus $5 will get you a Latte at Starbucks ...

Archived